Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfy Bathrobes for Grandfathers

by dustfinger Posted 4th Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2009 at 9:59 AM by dustfinger

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 9:00 PM
It looks excactly the adult male mesh, try to do major changes to the actuall mesh.
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 12:57 AM
Thank you - I was needing this - and thanks for extra colors!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 2:09 AM
Thank you! This past weekend I was wishing I had a robe for my Elder males!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:02 AM Last edited by Lilym29 : 5th Nov 2008 at 3:03 AM. Reason: changing category
It's an outfit converted for another age. Why would she need to change the mesh?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2
It looks excactly the adult male mesh, try to do major changes to the actuall mesh.

That was unnecessarily rude. When you're dealing with elder males the meshes are quite similar so no major change was needed. It's just nice to have the elder body shape. Thank you very much for this, although I will not be downloading since I found this elsewhere awhile ago that does not mean I don't appreciate the work you put into it. Awesome!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 8:48 AM
wonderful, take no notice of any rude coments, this is just what my grandpa's needed!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 10:38 AM
Dustfinger don’t pay any attention to negative comments, if someone doesn’t like what your doing no one is holding a gun to their heads making them take it, and what would be the difference in the mesh anyway, thanks for your work there is not a lot in sim land for the older folk EA seems to think that after a certain age you get nothing we oldies say no
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 2:13 PM
Thank you for all your conversions I find them very useful in my games keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 7:16 PM
Thank you for converting these, I'm glad our elder sims will have more clothes now. :-)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 3:08 AM
Thank you! I actually know older neighbors who get the mail and newspaper in robes. Great to have a version in the game!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 4:04 AM
Thanks so much!! This is perfect for my game, been looking for something like this for quite awhile. It has great quality too =D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:27 PM
Thanks for these! My night-owl elders will no doubt appreciate them. :D

(As for mesh changes; psh, it's a dressing gown!)
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2

Funny I could say the same about almost EVERYTHING you have uploaded.

but I digress.
Thanks for this, LOVE IT.
Inventor
#15 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 1:58 PM
Thank you Dustfinger, I wanted this bathrobe for my elder men. Although I know MTS2 moderators always reject conversion meshes for elder men that look to much like the Adult mesh, I did check your mesh in Milkshape and it has all the needed adjustments to make it an elder men mesh. On the back : rounder shoulders waist slightly in and a flat bottom, on the front :flatter chest and bigger belly.
This type of mesh with the loose hanging sides can't reflect the usually thinner side of the chest and hips so to me this is how an elder male bathrobe should look.
Please keep those elder meshes coming!!
Zombie Socks
#16 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
Yay! Now I can have grumpy old men walk around in their bathrobes getting the mail and yelling children off their lawn! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd May 2009 at 3:17 AM
Hey, this looks great, but you should recolor them for adults too...
Instructor
#18 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:59 PM
Thank you so much! I was hoping someone made these.
I love them for my Elders. Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 2:48 AM
Thank you so much for making decent clothes for elder men. I have some who were born in game, and I've "known" them their whole "lives" and I hated seeing them look so frumpy all the time. I'll definitely be updating their wardrobes.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:50 AM
Oh, so very wonderful! I don't have Kitchen & Bath stuff, so I'd never seen this before. I was thinking just yesterday that one of my elders needed a bathrobe...and here it is!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:14 PM
perfect! I dont have kbs so this will be perfect, way better than using maxis pajamas...epecially the plaid.. shudder

thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:28 PM
Thanks the elder men in my community thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 4:19 PM
Love this conversion but when I try to download it i get a message come up saying that it can't be opened because it doesn't have a proper archive file.