Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ragdoll

by Hopelessly Posted 8th Nov 2008 at 9:17 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 9:28 PM
The cat looks cute but it would be better to see more/better pictures of it. Like straight in the face (not above) and sideways. Perhaps "in action".
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 9:47 PM
Aw, ragdolls, my favorite kind of cat. Thanks for sharing.

I also would like to see pics from different angles. Would it be at all possible to make the fur fluffier? I know the game limits fluffiness, but is it already maximized for this kitty? The coat is quite nicely done. I like the light patch on the back, subtle, but an important detail.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 6:20 AM
I love this kittie so much! She looks like my cat, who has FIV and at the time I took her in off the street, was estimated to have only 6 years ahead of her. I've had her almost 12 years now! She lives with my other cats but the FIV was not transmitted to any of the other cats so far in all these years. If you ever do another version of this cat please leave this one up here.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 8:40 AM
Cute! I love ragdolls!

:)
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for making a Ragdoll. I was hoping someone would. My Ragdoll is also like the picture. His name is Rocky, after Rocky Balboa. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:36 PM
Awww, so cute! It would be great too see more pictures, I agree.
But, right down I don't really care, because she's so cute!
Also, what package of eyes are those in?

-Jonas has left the building. Forever. Contact me at [email protected] or read my profile for more information about my leaving and contact information. Thanks! (:
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 11:54 PM
I tried installing this cat into my game but it didn't work. A message came up saying that I didn't have the correct expansion packs. However, the other ragdoll I downloaded had installed just fine! Are you sure it only requires Pets and that's it?
Depends... did the Sims2Pack file say "Ragdoll-Beta"?? Because if it DID say that, then wrong post!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:04 PM
I'll TRY to help you guys out here, since no one else seems to reply.
The game is weird, it counts expansion packs when it's not needed.
Seeing as Hopelessly has A LOT, you could either do the following.
Number one, get all those games, then install. (That would be a little crazy though ^^)
Or, Number two. Use the clean pack installer

-Jonas has left the building. Forever. Contact me at [email protected] or read my profile for more information about my leaving and contact information. Thanks! (:
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:50 PM
Verrry pretty! (:
Except..
._. My cat is a ragdoll cat, and not all ragdoll's look like that. (: Mine is a siamese (however you spell it) looking ragdoll. ;D Just saying.

"If only time flew like a dove,"
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:14 AM
this download isnt working anymore?? please try uploading it again cuz I really want it. Thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:14 AM
So glad you made a bi-colour ragdoll ^___^ I keep trying to make my bi-colour in Sims, but he just doesn't look right.

Hope the file's up again sometime
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th May 2009 at 11:27 PM
Those Eyes Are So Blue And Beautiful. My Cats Eyes Are Gold. Well Done 1000000000/10
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:49 AM
I love it, it's adorable, but it doesn't look alot like a ragdoll to me. Most ragdolls are colourpoints, the picture you found was the rare exception, a bicolour sealpoint. Beautiful blue eyes though. ^^
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:16 PM
I really need to reinstall my sims2 games, because this cat is just beateful =) <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 4:21 AM
OMG!It looks like my Cat!!