Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

real specialty carpets by McAlli

by McAlli Posted 9th Nov 2008 at 2:55 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM by McAlli

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:46 PM
Your carpeting is the best, I only use yours in all my houses because it looks the best, even better then Maxis made ones! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:41 PM
I really love your carpeting. I've got all of them. It's all I use in my Sim's houses and this new set is wonderful. Thanks
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:56 PM
I use your carpeting exclusively now! They are so beautiful and really unique looking. The deeper colors and designs are beautiful too and really useful too! Thanks again for a wonderful improvement in our flooring!!! :D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:28 PM
Amazing carpets! Thanks a lot!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 8:21 PM
They look wonderful!

"I'm not antisocial. I'm asocial. There's a difference. Now fark on off and think about it, ok?"
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 9:32 PM
fantasic carpets! (: They are gorgeous, will look forward to using them - thanks for all the hard work you put in.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 1:29 AM
They look great. The apparent texture of the floor texture is fantastic. I can easily believe it took some serious fiddling to get them looking so perfect.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#9 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 4:32 AM
Superb carpets from you again! Loving it - ty so much =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 12:57 PM
A couple of these carpets remind me of 70's ones. No, not the really tacky and shaggy rugs people see in some old pictures, but the low-shag varieties that actually DID look really, really nice in rooms, and still do today! (I have one that looks somewhat like your sculpted carpets in my old room at my mother's house.)

Anyway, these carpets look really nice in-game, with very rich colors. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 12:57 PM
Just gotta tell ya, I adore your carpets! Pretty sure I have them all, and they're all I use. Thanks SO MUCH for putting in the time and effort to create them!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
Your carpets are awsome :D! But I can't use RAR. files TT_TT NOO!!
(They would look good with antique stuffs o_o)
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 10:28 PM Last edited by rhondacathey : 16th Nov 2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: mis-spelled word
I absolutely love all your carpets McAlli!! This set is no exception!! Beautiful!! Thank you so much!! Great Big Hugs and Thanks for all your hard work!! :^)
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ray_1092
Your carpets are awsome :D! But I can't use RAR. files TT_TT NOO!!
(They would look good with antique stuffs o_o)

Seeing you whine about not being able to use .rar files in every thread you post in is getting annoying. Get winrar... it's not hard, its free and it works on all OS's ~ theirs no reason why you can't.

These are gorgeous btw! Thankyou very much!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 9:22 AM Last edited by camjamlar : 19th Nov 2008 at 9:24 AM. Reason: spelling error
Great carpets, the purple one reminds me of a floor we had in out house when i was a kid, and we had a blue one identical to that one too,
Although i did go off the carpets after a while but in the game they look fantastic :lovestruc

Thanx a bunch

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST
I MISS MY MIND THE MOST
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:53 PM
These are beautiful!! I can't wait to use them. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 4:06 PM
Thanks for these! They're wonderful!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:55 PM
I use your carpets almost exclusively. They are well done and realistic.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:53 PM
I just have to say... that I love your work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:20 PM
Very nice, thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 7:49 PM
Thank you