Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free People: Autumn Blaze

by escand Posted 11th Nov 2008 at 2:41 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 12:24 PM by escand

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:53 AM
I would wear them all in real life, especially that plaid jobbie.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:54 AM
lovely dresses, don't you just love alpha meshes? you can make totally different dresses yet use the same mesh, I think its very handy.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:58 AM
beautiful work! it's obvious the quality & care you put into these
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:09 AM
those are all so beautiful! i wish i could have the red plaid one in real life!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:44 AM
The outfits look wonderful, thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:00 AM
I love these, they're awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:31 AM
The texturing on these is stunning! What a beautiful set, thanks!

"I'm not antisocial. I'm asocial. There's a difference. Now fark on off and think about it, ok?"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:34 AM
Thank you for the hard work you put into these. You can tell by the quality. And thank you for not saying you delete bad comments. Deleting comments is a sign of insecurity and low confidence in the work. Comments are how members find out if there are problems with the downloads. You are a true artist and deserve much praise!

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:25 AM
These are really pretty! And cute! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:03 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 8:52 AM
so cute set!! Thank you.
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 10:33 AM
Absolutely beautiful. Great style, and beautifully converted from real life to the sims! XD Thanks so much, I love them.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 11:17 AM
Gah! Awesomeness in bars, thanks for uploading this :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 11:30 AM
Wow, so lovely!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#16 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 11:58 AM
MARTHA63 - Creators don't have the ability to delete bad comments on their own uploads anyway. Only staff can do that. If something's truly rude, like "This sucks!" type comments, it should be reported and deleted, but constructive criticism, like, "I like the style, but the hem texture seems a little blurry," or whatever is fine.

Escandiepoo, these came out beautifully. Not really my style, but they look wonderful. You worked your butt off, and it shows. The one with the dark grey top and the sort of paneled short bottom reminds me of a flapper outfit almost, and is terribly cute. Excellent job.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 1:45 PM
these are soo cute, i'd wear all of them in real life.
very good detail :D

"Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer." -Marilyn Monroe
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:26 PM
It's Jessica Stam in your previews! She's one of my fave models and so beautiful, just like your dresses^^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:32 PM Last edited by agustin : 11th Nov 2008 at 6:18 PM.
Escand they turned out great! You did a wonderfull job girl :]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 2:36 PM
CatofEvilGenious & Skellytin: I like your style. hehe, I would wear them all in RL too. At least my sims can wear them.

Onah: You're right, it is Jessica Stam. I love her. It's not the original face structure, but I tweaked it to my liking. She still resembles her. She's one of my favorite models, up there with Devon Aoki.

HP: Yay! I'm glad you commented. Even if you were firstly commenting to another post. This is a screenie moment.

Agustin: yeah I know. You have a different taste. Everyone has there own taste. *sends an army of ferrets to brainwash you into loving my style* Hey but you got to love the quality and craftsman ship of the clothing.

Everyone else: Thanks for your nice words. They put a huge smile on my face. Also, makes my day when I see them up on MTS2. I love comments, I think I'm obsessed. I guess it's my sort of reward.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:25 PM
These are gorgeous, the detail is amazing ^^

thank you for all your effort, too - i recently tried to create some clothes myself and realised just how hard it was! So thank goodness for amazingly talented people like yourself :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:43 PM
so pretty! Thank you for sharing them with us, we are not worthy!! :p
Instructor
#23 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:06 PM
They came out soooo wonderful!
Great job!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM
Yay! Escand!
You already know how much I love these, but I'mma tell you again anyway!
G-orgeous pronounced gee-orgeous, mkay?
Thanks for the credit too!
And I hope you come back soon. I'll be waiting
Em
P.S. I might post it in my journal, when I get one, if you don't post it and I hopes you knows what "it" is :P
Instructor
#25 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:38 PM
Beautiful!
Oh and I love your avatar btw. =)
Page 1 of 3