Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neutral Witch Gown Set - A Better Option for your Witch Sims (Part of my Witch Gown Collection)

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 18th Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 6:34 AM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM
I actually don't need them, but I just want to say that they're beautiful!
Well done!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 12:41 AM
Great textures. Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 1:20 AM
They are georgious. I downloaded your Good ones and will also be downloading your Evil set. I actually *do* like the Maxis witch dress that came with AL, but it really is more Victorian than Medieveal, and I'm making a Medival hood, so this is very helpful.

Would you consider doing a similar project for Males? Thier curly-toed ensemble is...well, less nice than the female version imo.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 5:03 AM
Absolutely adore this witchy wear and am also downloading your other sets. My AL doesn't work on my supposedly "fabulous" new computer but who cares, I love these clothes! ..... and YES - please please please could you consider toddler witch wear when you have time? There's not enough alternative toddler clothes out there. Thank you for your beautiful creations.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 7:07 PM
I love your dresses! What a lot of you must've done to make them so beautiful. Thank you for also listing where I could find the crystal ball and the curtains. Please, could you also tell me where you found the throne, the end table, and the standing candles? Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:36 AM
Ok..I have now re-uploaded all the download files. All files should now download properly. If you are still having problems downloading, feel free to PM me
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 11:19 PM
I agree the outfits they give you are not long enough like yours. u rock!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:17 AM
OMG, I loved all of your collection - maybe because the photos are pretty cool too.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:42 AM
These are ABSOLUTELY stunning. But can you tell me why i can't see the one for Children? I have all the other ages.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:48 PM
These are beautiful and I use them quite a lot in my game, but recently I got some default replacements in my game and now they don't show up correctly. May I know which Maxis mesh they were based off of so that I could remove the default replacement?

Currently insanse.... And I hope I stay that way~