Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Twilight* - Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

by enriquemt0 Posted 17th Nov 2008 at 10:38 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2009 at 3:18 PM by enriquemt0

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:54 PM
Yay--just in time for the movie! Thank you so much!

I just finished "Twilight" and am on to "New Moon" now, so I'm in a little bit of an Edward vs. Jacob quandary. Any plans on making Jacob?
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:59 PM
wow, thank u very much!! I was trying to make them but you got a better result Greetings!!

Kiss Kiss... Bang! Bang!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:03 PM
wow you got Bella - Kristen Stewart quite great! However... Edward... even Robert Pattinson can't portray him properly, for me no one can, it's just... Edward! But hey, excellent job on Robert Pattinson!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:41 AM
Thank God someone made them!! I got a Rob from TSR but no one made Kristen as good as you!! She looks awesome and Rob is DREAMY!!

Great Job... ur a godsent to a twilight lover and simmer !!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:07 AM
These look great! Nice work!
Thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:30 AM
FINALLY!! I looked everywhere for these sims a while back and ended up making my own, which I couldn't upload because they didn't look right without pay hair. You captured their looks well!!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:31 AM
Excellent work! It looks exactly like them!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:55 AM
I think you did a wonderful job, keep it up! I also suggest you make the other characters, because I think you could do really great with them!

~Roller Derby~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:17 AM
Very, very nice! Thank you for sharing them!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:08 AM
wow, they really look exactly like in the movie, especially Kristen Stewart!
(i am so looking forward for that movie )
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:47 PM
Good likeness, only thing I'd say is that the hair on Edward/Rpattz isn't right. Other than though, well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:59 PM
Thank you all!
I didn't know anything about the novel and film but I realised they have a lot of fans...
And for the hair on Robert I can not find any decent hair so I used this.

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:42 PM
I suggest you all to use the kavar's Havok hair to RPattz, it looks very good ^^

Kiss Kiss... Bang! Bang!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:51 PM
They look really great!!! I knew who he was before I read the title!
About the male's hairs...they are really a pain to find.
I suffer from the same problem!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 10:56 PM
Oh... my... god!
They look JUST like the actors!
Amazing job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:34 PM
Fabulous Kristen Stewart! Fabulous Rob (but...yeahyeah, the hair). Can't wait for the film. I'll be seeing the opening midnight showing. Nice to see the Sims ahead of time.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 2:33 AM
I read all 4 books back to back in less than 4 days. I can't wait for the movie and here we already have sims for the series. They look great!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 3:34 AM
LOVE THEM! I would LOVE for you to do the rest!

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:05 AM
OMG i have never seen someone do the twilight characters like you!! I have wanted them in my game but noone seems to have them just right.....and i have never wanted to ask cause i dont wana be rude. WELL DONE. I hope you can do the others. :]

Im the one with the big hair and bow. Wearing the skinnys and eyeliner :]]
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:13 AM
....no words can describe how much i love you at this moment...... THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

BORN FROM THE DARKNESS, GIVEN FROM THE NIGHT
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:17 PM
Kristen is great
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:00 PM
Thank you SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH! I LOVE THAT MOVIE
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 10:04 PM
Haha. That was fast. Or were you just waiting to upload them at the right time? thank you very much! Very realistic

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:38 AM
is anyone else having problems trying to locate the dang helga site? looking everywhere for the mesh since her site isn't up currently.

anyway, the sims look great. kristen is just amazing. wonderful wonderful work. the best attempt i've seen across any site.
Page 1 of 4