Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Recolours of XM Sims Hair - Two Styles

by dustfinger Posted 21st Nov 2008 at 7:29 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 7:32 PM by dustfinger

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 8:09 PM
i love all your hairs (L)!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM
Great recolours

Thank you
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:32 PM
These are perfect thank you! =)
Unfortunately I can't download the one without streaks since the mesh link for that one doesn't work. I got the other one though.
Is there anyone that can give me the mesh? I have notified the creator about my problem but I'm not a very patient person...
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alma70
These are perfect thank you! =)
Unfortunately I can't download the one without streaks since the mesh link for that one doesn't work. I got the other one though.
Is there anyone that can give me the mesh? I have notified the creator about my problem but I'm not a very patient person...
It says right at the top of the post that there is only one mesh. Take a look in Bodyshop for yourself, you don't have to wait for anything.
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
It says right at the top of the post that there is only one mesh. Take a look in Bodyshop for yourself, you don't have to wait for anything.

I guess I'm blind and slow tonight! =P
Thank you so much for clearing things up for me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:06 AM
Why isn't there a grey colour for elders? My poor elder females would love this hairstyle!
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:15 AM
Thank you soooo much for these great MM hair recolors! Appreciate it.
Not actually evil.
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:27 AM
Love the short one! So very pretty and feminine.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:39 PM
Quote:
Why isn't there a grey colour for elders? My poor elder females would love this hairstyle!

Yes same question did the original posting mean "one gray link into black hair?" or no gray hair?

Thank you dustfinger! Looks nice, great work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bare_bear

unfortunately the mesh wasn´t made for elders
so i can´t do anything... i had also loved it for the grannies
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:10 PM
Hello

Unfortunately, when I went to download the "Dustfinger_XMBun1Streaks_MM_Recolours.rar" file - it said that it was corrupt. Would you mind giving it a check for me (it's probably a problem on my end -always is heh - but I'd really love to have this recolor) ... it'd be much appreciated. Thank you and great work!

xox Jadis

Ángel Quebrado

You have the look of a fallen angel ... An angel
does not stop being an angel merely because they
fall from grace; their wings are not so easily taken
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:33 PM
I like the front a lot but not so much as the back. Great job though!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:29 AM
Thankyou, I love maxis-match stuff!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
I like the front a lot, the back is just nice. That's because I wish there was another one, where the backhair was shorter. Good though
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 3:31 AM
this one is not working either! someone please help it just says not found when i want to download the mesh
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 9:54 PM
Cant get the mesh :\