Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Renaissance Complex Apartments & Starbucks~Apartment Living Series

by Rosehill9991 Posted 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:11 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM by Rosehill9991 : wall down between two top apartments

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:58 PM
This looks great- Can't wait to try it out!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:09 PM
Very nice job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:16 PM
That's beautiful. Excellent work. Definitely downloading :3

*It's no fun... Being an illegal alien*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:40 PM
Thank you so much.
I reuploaded the lot with a better wall. Not sure how that happened but it should be ok now. It reset the downloads for this lot back to -0- so Im not sure how many were effected. Sorry for the confusion

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:12 PM
this looks great! good job, can't wait to try it in game and move my sims in!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:59 PM
I love this! They look a lot like the buildings you find in Center City/University neighborhoods that surround me. Can't wait to see it in-game. Thanks!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 10:23 PM
Holy cow! This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:25 AM
WOW! I can't even believe this is Sim. It looks so so like real life. Gorgeous. All your stuff is incredible. Thanks for being one of the best creators of sims things. I can't beleve you threw a starbucks in there too. AMazING
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:31 AM
LOVE IT! thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:22 AM
This is TRULY gorgeous!!! I thank you so much!!! Great idea the Starbucks!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:07 AM
Thanks so much everyone, thanks for making it a picked upload

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:02 PM
I think the files damaged.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:25 AM
Thank you pucca. I fixed it. I'm not sure how it got corrupted but now it works

Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:40 PM
Awesome. Thanks! ^^
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:08 PM
Is the coffee shop usable? i head shop + apartment won't work together. Love the design
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:02 AM
It's beautiful!
But why is it called the 'Renaissance' Complex?? I mean, it's a modern, urban-style lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juni
It's beautiful!
But why is it called the 'Renaissance' Complex?? I mean, it's a modern, urban-style lot.

Just a name. But essentially, Renaissance means renewal or rebirth. This is actually a very old building and it was totally renovated

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 3:40 PM
Oh my gosh, its unbelieveble hoe you made this! Its great, not to big, not to small, just perfect!

[iknoww, my english is badd. :$]
Forum Resident
#20 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 3:58 PM
First I'd like to say that I love this lot-all of your creations are awesome and I have several of your lots; thank you for sharing your work as I know it took a tremendous amount of time and effort.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem with this particular lot-the weather controller has run amuck! Upon entering the lot it was raining-not raining in my neighborhood-raining on the lot-you could hear the sound of rain as the lot was loading. I moved a sim in-decorated the apartment and it was still raining-the sim went to work and came back-still raining. I tried to nuke the rain w/the BAT BOX-didn't work, I even tried using Simwardrobes Season Controller to turn off the weather-still raining. I saved the game shut down sims 2 completely, scanned my computer and rebooted. I went back to lot STILL RAINING. I went to other 2 other households and played 2 day rotations at each home-No problem with weather or otherwise. I returned to this Lot in debug mode-Error message stated problem with weather controller-resetting the lot did not work. I had to move the sim out and I bull dozed the lot. I uploaded the lot again from house bin-SAME PROBLEM RAIN. Just wondering when this lot was packaged to file for uploading was it raining? And how do I get rid of the rain? I didn't use the delete option in debug only reset because I didn't know what I would be deleting and how it would affect my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:56 AM
I realize that you posted this quite awhile ago, but I stil would like to respond. Unfortunately, I dont have a solution for the rain. I dont know of anyone having this problem. I played the lot in my game and no rain. If you are still having a problem, maybe someone with more technical knowledge will have a solution

Sorry I couldnt give more insight..Rose

Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
First I'd like to say that I love this lot-all of your creations are awesome and I have several of your lots; thank you for sharing your work as I know it took a tremendous amount of time and effort.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem with this particular lot-the weather controller has run amuck! Upon entering the lot it was raining-not raining in my neighborhood-raining on the lot-you could hear the sound of rain as the lot was loading. I moved a sim in-decorated the apartment and it was still raining-the sim went to work and came back-still raining. I tried to nuke the rain w/the BAT BOX-didn't work, I even tried using Simwardrobes Season Controller to turn off the weather-still raining. I saved the game shut down sims 2 completely, scanned my computer and rebooted. I went back to lot STILL RAINING. I went to other 2 other households and played 2 day rotations at each home-No problem with weather or otherwise. I returned to this Lot in debug mode-Error message stated problem with weather controller-resetting the lot did not work. I had to move the sim out and I bull dozed the lot. I uploaded the lot again from house bin-SAME PROBLEM RAIN. Just wondering when this lot was packaged to file for uploading was it raining? And how do I get rid of the rain? I didn't use the delete option in debug only reset because I didn't know what I would be deleting and how it would affect my game.

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 1:12 AM
I would like an apartment lot with a working coffee shop. Do you know if anyone has solved the problem yet? This lot looks great but what's the point of a coffee shop where you have to be the barrista and no one else buys a coffee? Sorry.