Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Recolours of Nouk´s Braid Side Ponytail

by dustfinger Posted 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:56 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 7:31 PM by dustfinger

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 9:27 PM
I was just thinking last night that I needed a hairstyle like this for my sims, and here it is! I love the colours! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:07 PM
my best friend wears her hair like this almost every single day xD how fourtunate for me to find it, ill have to show her
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:14 PM
whoa that`s wonderful staubfinger,too bad i cant get the mesh

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:43 PM
Mesh included? ::nab::!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:39 PM
Great hair! Thanks!! Appreciate the extra work you did in colorbinning and making it for all ages and only one grey! Maximum usefullness, minimum computer load!
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:40 AM
Thank you so much!! Your Maxis Match recolors are wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:15 PM
This is a beautiful recolour of a beautiful hairstyle, but Nouk's site is down for maintenance/ revamping. Does anyone know where else I can get the mesh? I used to have it, but recently lost all my game data (long story) so I need to download it again. Thanks anyway for the beautiful recolour though.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:39 PM
thank you all!
and, hey, the mesh is included!
(sorry i haven´t said that clear enough, i´ll change...)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:36 AM
Wonderful! I can never have too many hairstyles! These are so well done. Thank you!

And thanks to Nouk for allowing you to include her wonderful mesh too!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:25 PM
Dustfinger,
Thanks for all of your maxis-match recolors; do you hand-paint them or do you link the maxis textures through SimPE? I have a lot of custom hairs in my DL folder that I'd love to make Maxis-Matching, but I'm not great at hand-painting hair textures. If you do have a texture-linking method, it would be great if you could share. Thanks again for your great work! Keep it up.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:03 AM
amr95pitt, i add the textures manually with a graphic program, so is this handpainted?? i don´t use SimPE...
thank you all for the positive feedback
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 12:05 PM
You did a great job recoloring this. I too love this mesh and am thrilled to have it in Maxisy colors. XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:54 PM
Hey,

If anyone is having issues getting into Nouk's site to download the original colors etc. for this mesh, I found away to do it. Here's the link to the page it's on http://www.noukiesims2.net/tiny/index.php?topic=10.0 (scroll down and if you look under the large pics you'll see the option to download the mesh and the original recolors.) It worked for me anyways.

dustfinger: awesome job on the recolors they are excellent! Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:06 AM
Awsome. Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 4:49 PM
Awsome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:41 PM
This is great, I've used this hair for several om my fantasy sims and elves - it looks great! But oh please, isn't there any way of you making this into a male alternative too? I'd be soooo greatful! ^^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 6:16 PM
i can´t do hair meshes, you will have to ask the creator of the hair mesh, nouk, or someone who does lots of such conversion meshes . i would also love a male version.^^

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:02 AM
the redhead reminds me of Princess Fiona of Shrek

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:47 PM
Can't find mesh :-(
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:34 PM
I love this hair! It is perfect for my new elf!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
I really love this hair! Thanks so much!

Just wondering, where do the shirts come from?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MentallyPurple
I really love this hair! Thanks so much!

Just wondering, where do the shirts come from?

I'm pretty sure they are the romantic nightie by dustfinger
just go to her profile and look at her bodyshop stuff... it's there.

Dustfinger, I have said a thousand times that I love you.
You are amazing and you make the bestest stuff!
my simmies are greatful. So am I.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-when you go into the download tab, the thing says I need a mesh. You said mesh was included, so is it okay if I just download your file? thankz

I'm diffrent. Is that going to be a problem?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you are a mile away from them.... And you have their shoes."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 5:17 PM
Oh, thank you Lexie
It´s right, you just have to download my file
And, yes these are the nighties.^^

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
This is really nice, I got this originally from Maxisdreams. :]
Page 1 of 2