Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heavenly eyes (24 colors) custom/defaults

by -Shady- Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 8:21 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2009 at 10:18 PM by -Shady-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:11 PM
I like these. Thanks a lot!~
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:43 PM
It's getting so hard to choose which eyes to use for my sims now! My eye list is so long.. lol but I'll be using these for a while. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:43 PM
I have SO MANY of your eyes O_o :D

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:52 PM
Ahhh gorgeous! I especially love the last 2 rows of eyes +)
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:39 PM
These are beautiful. Your eyes are amoungst the best out there, and they just get better every time. One question, though. I only see 4 defaults, is there a 5th?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bare_bear
These are beautiful. Your eyes are amoungst the best out there, and they just get better every time. One question, though. I only see 4 defaults, is there a 5th?

oh i`m sorry, my fault There are 5 in the package, but i forgot one is my preview... the grey one. it`s changed now
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM
Love all your eye-sets, just wow! I was also hoping for an eye with blue recolor (like the darkest sapphire blue in this this set) with a hint of lavender and a sapphire blue with a hint of aqua. (the hint color would be like the brown tint in middle on the default blue). Anyhow, your work is amazing, thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 11:41 PM
i always tell myself i have more than enough eyes. then you just have to go and make perfect eyes. again. sigh. but i digress. props to your mad skillz
Forum Resident
#10 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:50 AM
wow. These eyes are just wow. Thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 11:55 AM
These rock. I especially love the grey one.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 1:43 PM
It's safe to say you are my favorite new eye creator. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:16 PM
Wow, thanks! These shall be my new defaults, but would you mind making the brown that is four to the right and three down the default for brown? I can't thank you enough for these.
Instructor
#14 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:37 PM Last edited by snspinelli : 15th Dec 2008 at 6:39 AM.
Absolutely beautiful...

ETA: Thanks so much for adding a fixed version! I've been lamenting my inability to play my game for days, gradually sifting through all my DLs to figure out what was going on. When I figured out it was this eye set I was so sad because I thought I'd have to go without them... So, yeah thanks for the new set so I can have them again. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twisted words
Wow, thanks! These shall be my new defaults, but would you mind making the brown that is four to the right and three down the default for brown? I can't thank you enough for these.

I`ll make different sversions of defaults for every taste, i hope
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:10 PM
These eyes are lovely. I'm having the weirdest error with them however. My game crashes on the family loading screens with these eyes. I'm not even sure how that's possible, but I have confirmed that they are the cause through trial and error. I don't expect any kind of solution, but I'd figured I'd let you know.
Still very beautiful eyes though
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jinc
These eyes are lovely. I'm having the weirdest error with them however. My game crashes on the family loading screens with these eyes. I'm not even sure how that's possible, but I have confirmed that they are the cause through trial and error. I don't expect any kind of solution, but I'd figured I'd let you know.
Still very beautiful eyes though

with which of these you get the error, with the cutsom, defaults or geneticized?
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Shady-
with which of these you get the error, with the cutsom, defaults or geneticized?

I'm using both the defaults and the geneticized. To the best of my knowledge, that should be alright.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 9:20 AM
I love these eyes, but I was wondering what the difference was between the regular ones and the geneticized ones?

Thanks for the help,

Matt

EDIT: OH! I think I just got it. The regular ones show up as custom and don't appear on townies when generated, and the geneticized ones are the opposite? Thanks again.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 2:07 PM Last edited by zoo : 3rd Dec 2008 at 11:07 PM.
EDIT: The only eyes I downloaded are the geneticized ones, and those crashed my game as well. Perhaps they don't bode with the Insimenator?

Wow... stunning. I, too, have a lot of eyes but you can never have too many pretty Sim eyes! Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
The geneticized versions were conflicting with Bodyshop - It would load part of the way and then crash. I didn't actually try to play the game after I put them in my downloads folder, though.

Still, they're beautiful. I'm grabbing the non-geneticized version now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:27 AM
I`m sorry for this, i made something wrong, please delete the file (if you din`t it). I`ll add a new tested version. sorry again
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 2:52 PM
These are lovely! Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 12:07 PM
thanks good job
Instructor
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 12:25 AM
Oh help, so many pretty eyes when I really have too many in my CC already! But I can't resist. Even worse, I can't resist the shady ones you uploaded either. They're just too well done.
Page 1 of 2