Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'You won't catch a cold out there' Turtle Neck Sweaters for Girls

by Taniia Posted 5th Dec 2008 at 5:29 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM by fanseelamb : fixing category

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 6:12 PM
Very nice!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 6:28 PM
oh, these are very cute! and it´s great to have turtleneck sweaters also for the children. thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 6:42 PM
Really cute, thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 6:45 PM
Yay! I swear I can never find nice winter clothes for my sim kids! ^o^ Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 9:50 PM
Surely boys can use these too? I'll certainly be flipping the gender flag from "female" to "both" for my own use -- the great thing about kids clothes is that there's no mesh difference between the girls and the boys.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 9:57 PM
Very cute, thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 10:43 PM
Adorable, thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 11:28 PM
Very nice!
Thank you <3
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 2:24 AM
Ohh, these are really cute. They'd be great as separates *hint hint*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
Ohh, these are really cute. They'd be great as separates *hint hint*

I was already working on that |o| I'll post them soon... Would you guys like the jeans too? Because I'm just doing the top, but doing the jeans would be no bother to me, so if you want 'em just tell me :P
#12 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:43 AM
As long as you are offering, do you really expect anyone to say "No, don`t bother"?

BOTHER!

...please?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#13 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:21 AM
Too cute I remeber dressing my girls this way when they were little
Inventor
#14 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 8:40 AM
These are fab. Nice, warm perfect for the winter, AND Maxis match!! Just my kinda thing Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taniia
I was already working on that |o| I'll post them soon... Would you guys like the jeans too? Because I'm just doing the top, but doing the jeans would be no bother to me, so if you want 'em just tell me :P

Yay! I was hoping I wouldn't have to make them myself. I'm too lazy for meshing :P
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
BOTHER!

Seconded! Maxis didn't provide enough jeans for the kids and these are just what the doctor ordered
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
Yay! I was hoping I wouldn't have to make them myself. I'm too lazy for meshing :P

Seconded! Maxis didn't provide enough jeans for the kids and these are just what the doctor ordered

OK then, I'm going to be out this weekend, but expect to see separates next week ... unless I finish them today
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:24 AM
Do these work as Outerwear also?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:12 PM
Amy-2609: no, I didn't think they'd look good as outerwear because they don't look that warm like to go out to the snow
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Taniia
Amy-2609: no, I didn't think they'd look good as outerwear because they don't look that warm like to go out to the snow

Oh, that's a shame.

Most of my neighbourhoods dont have Winter, but in the Spring they do where outerwear, and that looks more pleasant for my Simmies than full on Winter clothing
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:30 PM
Lovely sweaters.. Oh, and both jeans and sweaters would be nice as separates. Thank you!!!
Not actually evil.
#21 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:07 AM
Shadowbird said it for me, I don't have to say it. Very nice!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 5:17 AM
The separates are ready to go people, sorry for the delay. It was my stupid real life!.. lol
#23 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 8:06 PM
"The separates are ready to go people".

Thank you, but where are they? I went to your Profile page, opened your Downloads page, and didn`t see anything that looked like these as seperates, and I don`t see them in this thread either. ::confused::

Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
"The separates are ready to go people".

Thank you, but where are they? I went to your Profile page, opened your Downloads page, and didn`t see anything that looked like these as seperates, and I don`t see them in this thread either. ::confused::

They're in my downloads folder. I'm sorry. I just haven't been able to upload them yet. As soon as I can I'll do it. I've got a bunch of things to upload.
#25 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:11 PM
Hokay; I`ll wait paitiently.

Page 1 of 2