Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Babysitting Career for Teens and Elders

by EvilSuperStar Posted 9th Dec 2008 at 2:14 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 7:42 PM by EvilSuperStar

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 4:33 PM
This looks pretty nice! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 4:54 PM
Ooooh perfect, thank you so much!!!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 5:03 PM
Thank you for this, but, may I go off topic?

Where'd you get her hair?

Please PM me.

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 5:31 PM
Very very creative! Nice job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 6:56 PM
This is so great. A job that makes sense for teens and elders. Looks great. I am excited to play it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 7:15 PM
If you wanted to do an adult career for this give me a PM and I could help you. It's my career :-P I've always wanted my Simself to have my job! :-)
if not never mind, I'll just let my teens and elders enjoy the wonders of looking after young children all day every day.
thanks and well done, looks great

------------------------------------
No Apologies, No Regrets
------------------------------------
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
definitely a great career for teens! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:22 PM
whoa! that's really cool. what was the answer to the chance card you showed? My guess is 365 llamas.

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 10:19 PM
So cool, can't wait to try this in my game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 10:26 PM
This is brilliant! What a perfect career for a teen or elder sim. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 11:13 PM
Have used this in game most of the night, works well and is perfect for my sims stories, thanks again!!! <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:33 AM
Good idea, downloaded. I'm wondering why this idea never came to my mind, it should have been so obvious!

Noticed a slight mistake in the description. "babysitting career for teens and..." elders I guess

Personally I would have made some slight changes to the first level. Please don't take it as a complaint, I'm just giving out my opinion. I would have lowered the wage a bit (like $80 -- babysitters aren't making much money) and would have used only 3 days instead of five (perhaps Th-F-Sa). The hours seems realistic to me.

My first upload was a career. I'm still trying to write another one, but I'm out of inspiration. Keep it up, you are one career ahead of me with two

Flickzy: If EvilSuperStar rejects your request, please PM me. I'm interested.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:44 AM
This is the first career I have ever downloaded! I always felt teens and elders should have a few more options. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 2:13 AM
Thank you for this! I love the idea! and I absolutely love the " painting " on the wall, so cute!!! <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:50 PM
Thanks very much for sharing this cool career with us. *bows*

The painting on the wall, is it possible to download it somewhere? It's so cute.

~*~*~ Come what may ~*~*~
~+~ The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return ~+~

~*~+~*~ Moulin Rouge ~*~+~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 3:59 PM
This is great- i never download jobs but i just had to have this one!
Please can some one send me a link to the painting?Its so cute!
Thanks for making this :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 7:31 PM
Thank you so much to everyone for your comments, they've just cheered me up after a thoroughly miserable day!

Tom420 - Thank you for pointing out my mistake, I've corrected it now lol. I didn't take it as a complaint at all, all constructive criticism is welcome . It's a fair point about the wage, it probably is a bit high for babysitting. However, the reason I set it to five days was just because it seemed wrong to start off on fewer days and then increase it on the higher levels. Did that make sense or am I just rambling?!

The painting is a fabulous recolour which can be downloaded here. It's by my fave artist, Kurt Halsey, and you can check out more of his stuff at www.kurthalsey.com

Lastly, Elle's hair is a gorgeous recolour of a Peggy mesh from GoS. Click here to download it.

Thanks again everyone!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 11:53 PM
Oh you have a point there, regarding the 5-days week for the level-1. Perhaps I was looking at it from a realistic point of view rather than a game balance point of view. Leave it as is, it's just fine
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 7:24 AM
Awesome work! I never use custom careers but this is made so well that I just have to have it, thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 1:40 PM
Wow. this is really cool!! i know you said you can't but an adult version would be really cool, only because I too cannot think of ten levels and it would be cool if anyone could...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAH WEST Side STORY IS AMaZINg LALaLaLALaLALALALLALALALAL!!!!!
Scholar
#22 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:42 PM
I told myself not to download any more careers since ridding my downloads folder of them a while back, but this one's just too good to pass up! Why hadn't someone thought of this before?
Scholar
#23 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 12:52 AM
Awesome!!!! I can't wait to use it in my game! And where did you get "Elle's" hairstyle in the picture? I love it!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missMSBplayer
Awesome!!!! I can't wait to use it in my game! And where did you get "Elle's" hairstyle in the picture? I love it!

If you look maybe 4 posts up Evil has told us already.

Great career Evil, Ive already started the Adult version in writing, wish I could do the complicated part...

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM
WOW!! Really like this career. I've already downloaded and it played and it works out with my teen sims. Thanks and Keep up the good work
Page 1 of 2