Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scottish Landscape Paintings & Photos

by lauratje86 Posted 13th Dec 2008 at 2:40 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 3:22 AM
These bring back memories. I almost expect to see the head of Nessie rearing up in the loch behind Urquhart Castle.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 2:09 PM
briliant that someones decided to make somthing from scotland
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:58 PM
Love these! Thanks for sharing

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:06 PM
I'm glad you all like them! Scotland was beautiful, I had a great holiday there, and as you can see I got some nice photos too! So I figured I'd share them - in sim form! :-D
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:01 PM
These are really nice, thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:07 PM
Thank you so much for these! I LOVE Scotland and it's my dream to one day move from Southern California to Scotland.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:51 PM
From Southern California to Scotland??? That's an interesting way around to do it! I reckon there must be far more people who'd rather do it the other way round! I loved Scotland to bits, but it was rather chilly when we were there....... And we had pretty decent weather for the time of year. We went in early April, and the blue sky you can see in some of the photos is actually real! We seriously got lucky....... I'm going again next May, and I can't wait!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:51 AM
These are really quite lovely. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:55 PM
Excellent! These are good photos ... I'm from the far north of Scotland but live near Edinburgh ... it's not cold ALL the time Thanks for these, hope you have a great time next time you come back :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:30 PM
Scotland is wonderful i live in Aberdeen in North east scotland you lot should really see more of what scotland has to offer, be above clouds going to Applecross, have some famous cairngorm hot chocolate at the top of the cairngorms and enjoy the railway there, have fun in inverness seeing the dolphins in the moray firth, me? im prood of my home country thats what everyone should be.

Btw great photos and Scotland does have great weather! =D have fun in sun rain or snow there is always something new!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 4:21 PM
I'm glad you all like them :-) I admit Scotland does have some nice weather, I've only ever been there in early April though so it was still quite chilly. We're going in May next year, so hopefully it'll be a bit warmer. We're hoping to see the dolphins next year, kitten111110, we were a bit too early to see them last time which was a shame! That's actually one of the main reasons we're coming back! (That and eagles, badgers, otters and a few other things - yes, we are going on a wildlife holiday!).
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 4:27 PM
"From Southern California to Scotland???"

Lol! I know, everyone says that. I've lived here my entire life and I've tired of the beaches and lack of weather. I want something new. Scotland has history, and my family is part of that history, so yes, I want to live in Scotland. Besides, I have a closet full of cashmere sweaters that I hardly ever get to wear, lol!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 5:02 PM
Ah fair enough! :-D It just seems a bit unusual to me, the weather's not always great here in the UK and it'd make a nice change for me to live somewhere with a lack of weather (and beaches :-D)! But I can see what you mean, I imagine I'd get bored of California eventually too. And Scotland is awesome!! :-)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:14 PM
These paintings are beautiful, laura!! I'm grabbing all of them!

I'm another who dreams of visiting Scotland some day. And the UK, too! And Spain and Switzerland and Germany and Sweden and Italy and....and....and.... but definitely Scotland first!

Love these! Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:35 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 14th Dec 2008 at 7:43 PM.
Thanks CTherese! I'm glad you like them! I am a big fan of your NFL toddler onesies :-D I requested the Philadelphia eagles one, and it now plays a prominent part in my game :-)

If you do ever make it over to Europe, I would recommend a trip to the Netherlands too! :-D But definitely Scotland first!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 5:09 AM
Thanks Deatherella, I assume that the files had been lost and that you uploaded them again, so thank you! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 12:55 PM
This recolour doesn't work for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 8:39 PM
thanks