Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims Town

by monmel Posted 2nd Jan 2009 at 6:46 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 12:53 PM by monmel

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 7:42 PM
You are a miracle worker, this apartment/town complex is truly amazing, it has everything you could want, my sims will LOVE it.

Thanks!
-Graham
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 2:11 PM
I must say, you are extremely good at this.

Well done, and I hope this lot is a huge success

View my original properties at

http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/mrputter
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 3:31 PM
omg this is perfect for my sims 2 videos! thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 2:22 AM
This is Awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:48 PM
This is adorable, love it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
amazing work, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
Hey, I love this lot and I will download staright away, I ask you now, If I may use this in a series of videos I am currently writing. The Short videos will proably be seasonaal, as In 4 new videos are year. and maybe other little ones. It is very early production, But I will be working hard on it. This lot is perfect to be featured in the videos. I think I may use with ur permission for the centre location , the characters home or hang out place, If You reply to me or send me a message then I will tell you more about the movies. I hope that you will allow me to use this lot in my videos. I will give full credit where it should be.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 5:25 AM
hey
i have deluxe,open for business,bon voyage and apartment life
shud i download it?would that work for me???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:54 PM
This is what I've always wanted.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:26 PM
I have never seen why nobody else would make and upload town-like apartment lots. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:50 AM
I have the hack that allows businesses on apartment lots and have really enjoyed this sort of apartment living. Saves all that dangerous leaving the lot on dates, to shop, or go to the gym. This is a very well designed lot. Thanks