Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bellaview

by monmel Posted 7th Jan 2009 at 7:56 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 7:07 PM by Delphy

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 12:23 AM
Absolutey Fabulous
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much for honoring my request!! It looks absolutely beautiful! I will be watching your page in case you ever decide to do more apartment houses like this!! (hint hint) :kiss:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM
Amazing job!! Thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 9:40 AM
Thanks so much I'm sick of all those houses with huge bedrooms that just take up space, and i'm glad to see that these don't have them! These houses are actually able to fit into a neighbourhood!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:00 AM
These are so cute and pretty! thanks for makeing these with no CC too
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:11 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
I have a problem..The first mansion, the first one on the left i think, I can't delete or sell anything from the top floor, I can't move it, sell it, or anything, although I can interact..The other houses are fabulous and work fine..BTW GOOD WORK! :D

Mrs. Crumplebottom + CowMan = PURE EPICNESS. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:09 PM
I love this! I have no idea why this isn't a featured download! It's lovely!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naltar66
I have a problem..The first mansion, the first one on the left i think, I can't delete or sell anything from the top floor, I can't move it, sell it, or anything, although I can interact..The other houses are fabulous and work fine..BTW GOOD WORK! :D
\

I have this problem too does anyone know how to stop it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pearl2442
\

I have this problem too does anyone know how to stop it?

It's because the split level stairs. Change it to a normal stair and the problem is solved
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monmel
It's because the split level stairs. Change it to a normal stair and the problem is solved
how do i do this. sorry im kinda new but otherwise i love it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:33 PM
Great job. Thank you