Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 8:39 AM
Oh Whatever!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:04 AM
Oi! Oi! OI!!!

Woop! :D

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Theorist
#28 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 11:26 PM
Yay go Aussie! I'm from sydney =) I go to Brent street (performing arts school basically) and yeah and I'm from Australia so yeah and I live here and... yeah
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:58 AM
Hi everyone! I live in Queensland, the sunshine state.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:01 AM
Welcome Wad590!

I can't believe I haven't said this yet.... Happy Australia Day!
Mad Poster
#31 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 2:34 AM
Can you believe the weather down here? It reach 41 degrees in Tasmania! It's nuts!

Welcome ZimZ and Wad590!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 8:05 AM
I know! It's crazy! Melbourne's having the worst time at the moment though it's like 46 degrees!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:39 PM
yes, I live not far from melbourne city and its been getting to about 45, and to make it worse the power keeps getting cut off
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 9:33 PM
Yeah I heard about the power problem, it must be really hard for those firefighters.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:23 AM
Yeah, we have a planned power-out on the fourth because of the damned heat. The tennis is in Melbourne too. That would suck.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:33 AM
Oh yeah! Feel sorry for those players.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:25 PM
I am not a huge fan of tennis...

On the plus side, I have a notebook! I can still play!

The power goes out at 9:00, comes back on at 10:00, and I need to leave to get my book pack at 11:00. Crazy!

Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 2:41 PM
Well it looks like im the first from Perth Hi all

happy simming

**NAYSA**
Mad Poster
#39 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:20 AM
I can't believe the bushfires. They are expecting more than 100 deaths tonight...

Hi Naysa!

Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:12 AM
Australia's weather is just all out of wack this summer... Cyclones, heat waves, floods, nice cool days its crazy all over the place

**NAYSA**
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:21 PM
I live in one of the towns that has been devastated by fires, and all I can see is that the heat on Saturday was nothing I had ever felt before, the windy was gale force and everything was very dark, the next day it looked like a bomb had gone off, the amount of land and homes and people that these fires have taken out is just incredible.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 2:18 AM
Oh no! That's terrible! I am so sorry.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 6:57 AM
Yes it's been so hot. I hope you keep safe.
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 11:49 AM
oh rosaline_10 thats horrible, I feel so sad for the lives and homes lost in this, I dontated to the fund, it was only $16, the last dollars left in my account, But I know every cent counts, and it was the very least that I could do to help those who have lost everything.

My thoughts are with every one struck by this
xox

**NAYSA**
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 8:25 PM
Yes my family donated money too, once again it's not much, but it still makes a difference.
Instructor
#46 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:07 PM
Hey guys, I'm from Sydney.

It's so bad about the bush fires and all the lives lost! My school is donating money to the cause. I can't believe over 76 million dollars has been raised so far, its great.

I hope that everyone in that area that has been effected, the best and anyone you know that is in that area all the best!

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#47 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:51 AM
I know! The money everyone has raised is fantastic! Over 76 million dollars! Woo!

However, it is still a terrible thing, especially if it happened to you. I was lucky not to be hit by the Tassie bushfires. They were so close to where I was on holiday.

Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:37 AM Last edited by Ham&Cheese : 15th Feb 2009 at 4:45 AM.
Go the Brisy (Brisbane) people (infact go aussies!)

Hope they catch those fire bugs! Who in the world would want to kill all those people and burn those people's house to the ground!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:23 AM
Ugh. The power kept cutting off? We lost ours for a week! Stupid possums snapped the wire outside. Thankfully we were able to stay at a relative's but I couldn't play my Wii D:

Quote: Originally posted by Ham&Cheese
Hope they catch those fire bugs! Who in the world would want to kill all those people and burn those people's house to the ground!

Like tree4me's avatar says: Say NO to morons

I still can't believe us Melbournians had the hottest Summer in Australia. I heard Sydney was meant to reach 47, not us.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 8:01 AM
Yeah! Go my avatar!

Sorry about the weather.

I hope everything turns out for the best, though it doesn't seem like it. Lets look at the brighter things...

Page 2 of 4