Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piano-Recolor

by petschauerg Posted 15th Jan 2009 at 6:17 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2010 at 4:11 PM by petschauerg

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 6:17 PM
Very nice! I love the seat. My only qualm is that the music is absolutely HUGE!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 6:44 PM
Is this piano Freetime compatable? So many cc pianos out there don't give you any music hobbie credit so I was just wondering. Thx.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 11:10 AM
Thanks lizzylovebird

Yes it is compatible with all Addons
and there are also hobby points
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM
This piano + my game + boolProp testingcheatsenabled true = FAIL.
I got TONS of Object Errors.
I took it out and it's better now, but I just thought you should know, it case it's something fixable.
I dunno.
:]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 8:15 PM
Today I have this piano with this cheat tested with me and there were no problems with it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 3:17 PM
it looks realy good, bud i cannot found the mesh, the site says that the link in wrong. could you please sent me the right download link? I realy like to have this piano:D
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by little.bear.
it looks realy good, bud i cannot found the mesh, the site says that the link in wrong. could you please sent me the right download link? I realy like to have this piano:D
same thing happened to me !!!!
your recolour looks awesome btw
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2013 at 12:54 PM Last edited by psyraven : 9th May 2013 at 1:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by walkzo
same thing happened to me !!!!
your recolour looks awesome btw

At the moment, all I get from the direct link to this page in Error 404.

Here's a page of the link to the mesh from the web archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20100408...leid=2253&lim=0

Akisima is now a Sims 3 blog... AND you need to be logged in to download this. :/

† Psycho-Raven the grave digger. †