Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gioia Apartments - NO CC

by ChicaGuapa Posted 16th Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 12:14 AM by ChicaGuapa

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:37 AM
Perfectly simple...yet well thought out ty
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 12:22 AM
Love it! Thanks for sharing ^.^
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
Another amazing apartment complex. (I don't usually dl stuff in order.) It looks amazing. all of the apartments are the same layout from what I can tell, which seems different from the rest of the apartment complexes you've made, but still very well planned out. lots of room to put in more furniture with more money, a lot of space ready to be transformed. and they're multi-level!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyona1
Another amazing apartment complex. (I don't usually dl stuff in order.) It looks amazing. all of the apartments are the same layout from what I can tell, which seems different from the rest of the apartment complexes you've made, but still very well planned out. lots of room to put in more furniture with more money, a lot of space ready to be transformed. and they're multi-level!

Thank you for all nice words. This apartment building is one of my favourite to play
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:01 AM
THANKS