Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wm. Wright Dorm

by Simsane Posted 21st Jan 2009 at 7:25 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:28 AM by Simsane

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:10 AM
Ohhh WOW! I love this dorm.
The bedrooms are fantastic.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:21 AM
I can't wait to play this! Thank you so much! And it will fit in so beautifully with the rest of my campus. You are awesome!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:49 AM
Meowski89 (what a cute name!) and Prudensch, thank you both for being kind enough to comment and say such nice things! I hope you both end up liking it in your game as well. I just got so tired of the ugly, dreary Maxis dorms and my simmies are usually pretty spoiled. I know that if I went from living the posh life my sims live normally to having to live in a Maxis dorm, it would be awful hard! lol! So I decided finally to make a dorm with all the comforts they were used to having. So glad others like it too!
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:41 AM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:50 AM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd Jan 2009 at 3:19 AM. Reason: mis-spell
I have this "Beautiful" dorm in my sims game and I am here to tell you all, it is very well done in the very best of taste. Your sims parents work hard in their careers, so why not sent their teens to the very best dorm on campus. This is not your crappy Maxis dorm Simsame thanks you for giving us all a classic place to sent our sims teens. : )
This is just so perfect.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:57 AM
Your words are so kind, Simonut! And without your encouragement, this dorm wouldn't even be here, so Thank You! I hope you truly enjoy it I know my sims sure do! :-)

And thank you too, General Operations Director for posting a comment letting me know you like it as well. Love your pretty butterfly!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 3:33 AM
Oh nice, double beds for when they want to "de-stress" in another way...

Very nice dorm. I look forward to putting some spoiled sims in it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Oh nice, double beds for when they want to "de-stress" in another way...

Very nice dorm. I look forward to putting some spoiled sims in it!

Yep, I did have something to that effect in mind too.
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:41 AM
"And thank you too, General Operations Director for posting a comment letting me know you like it as well. Love your pretty butterfly!"

::blush:: Thank *you*!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 4:24 AM
Nice one thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 2:46 PM
I love that it's so classy looking - exactly what my little simmy teens are used to. Glad they can go to school in style now! Thanks so much, I love it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:53 PM
You're welcome aba23, I hope your simmies make lots of happy college memories in it!

cdglover13, glad you like it, thanks for saying so.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:34 PM
fantastic work!!!!! Love it...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:41 PM
Glad you like it, TTMR and thank you for leaving a comment.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:27 AM
Great idea, thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:49 AM
Hey Guardgian, thank you for leaving a comment! Hope your simmies like it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 12:57 PM Last edited by Enah : 6th Mar 2009 at 12:41 PM.
I really like your dorm ^^
It's way better than the maxis dorms!!!!

Everything a Sim could need is there
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:32 PM
Thank you Enah! I hope you enjoy playing it. I playtested it and everything seemed fine, but that was just one sim. When I finally put two sims in that I wanted to fall in love, I noticed that in some of the bedrooms I had to move the painting easel or else a sim can't get on that side of the bed. Oh, and I had to turn the cheat on to be able to build in the dorms and remove the little wall that's around the plants because my sims couldn't trim them. I should have playtested it longer. If I had, I would have noticed that problem.
Inventor
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:01 AM
Very nice. I like the non-luxury style of this dorm.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:19 PM
I LOVE IT!!!
the maxis dorms are so, boring!! but if LOVE, LOVE your dorm!!
Thankies!

~Babbs

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 4:44 PM
Randir -- thanks for your compliment, it's appreciated greatly especially since it's coming from someone whose work I admire so much.

lilmisssunshine96, I'm glad you like it and also want to thank you for leaving a comment.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 5:13 PM
As soon as I saw this dorm had to download it. It's beautiful and so different than those horrible Maxis dorms.
Thank you so much for making this.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:07 PM
Omg Wow I Love It!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 7:31 AM
cevanna and Dexxoz -- Thank you both for taking the time to post a message. I am glad you both like it. One thing I found out after playing it longer than I had when I was testing it is that you cannot get to some of the plants when they die. That's a real problem with Uni dorms as you have to use a cheat to change things. If you have any trouble with them and cannot figure out how to fix them, send a Private Message to me and I'll help.
Page 1 of 2