Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Black Colony Outpost by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 24th Jan 2009 at 10:50 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 4:17 PM by lamammaforever : files re-uploaded

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 7:47 AM
Wow...this looks simply amazing! Definately one of the best space lots. Great design, and just a plain awesome layout. Kudos for a Great lot.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:29 AM
my fav lot made by you EVER! more then gorgeous, really love it!thanx for sharing and all hard work!hugs
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:32 AM
Wow Lamama !!! Always TORTURING our simmies and giving us nightmares.I can't imagine what it would mean to me if I would have to live in space during ages....
Of course I would be in a great deep pain but I have to confess that living in your station would be my consolation...
Your lot is absolutely GORGEOUS.You have made a fantastic job.There is so much talent and such a great attention to details that I am lost in admiration.The perfect harmony between shapes and colors makes me speechless.I wonder how much time it took to build this masterpiece.
Dearest Elena,you have spoiled us - once more - Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent and your work with us.A big hug.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 11:56 AM
wow this is huuuge!!! I love the style of this lot, and those cilindrical passages that connect the spaces are just 'wow'! great job, I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:09 PM
Holy cow this is amaxing.

Fabulous artistry

Kat - I like to build, create & write.
Find my creations at:
Sims 4: http://loveandscenerysims4.tumblr.com/
Sims 3: http://www.sims3adventure.com
Sims 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1436640
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:16 PM
A great addition for my outpost neighborhood. I look every day on MTS2 for another one of your fabulous buildings.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 1:49 AM
Queen of Sci Fi is an understatement. I'm reveling in your awesomeness.

E
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:03 PM
WOW!! This is AMAZING, stunning architecture and great use of CC, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:11 PM
whoa, nice work ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:01 PM
Yes it's me again. When I first replied I just had a quick look at this house. Now I played with it for several hours. You know what? I often dreamed of living in a house like that when I was a kid! So thank you again - this time for fulfilling my childhood dreams.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 1:20 PM
A very huge project, but very well done !

Quote:
~~Simmies...... All around the world~~
Do you like more to see??:)Look here!
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:07 PM
Thanks everybody for your comments, really.
This kind of projects always request a lot of creator's energy and cause a large amount of stress, beside a bit of creativy, even when it's only a matter of putting together awesome CCs, as you all know. So, it's very kind of you letting me know your impression.
Cyron, I appreciate your feed back after having played the lot, makes me happy.
Mehrlicht, I'd like to convince you that the outer space is a better place than the planet heart LOL
Thanks again kiss you all
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 10:34 PM
Since MTS2 supports the baby grill of J.M.Pescado I will no longer support this site!
Fortunately we can find your lots also on http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/
See you there.
Instructor
#15 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 5:15 PM
Really nice lot with a very special atmosphere. Kind of lonesome but in an absolutely positive way.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 6:56 AM
Wow… It’s been awhile since I’ve come to visit and look at the amazing worlds that I’ve missed out on!

Your imagination is limitless and your creations are simply stunning Beautiful work, as always.

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:26 PM
This lot is beyond awesome!How you managed to do such a marvel is beyond me...and I'm not exagerating at all.This will go nicely in my alien neighborhood,thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:50 PM
Thanks You!