Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Belvedere-Seaside Community

by josheo360 Posted 6th Mar 2009 at 4:12 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 10:52 PM by josheo360

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:32 PM
Awesome neighborhood!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:42 PM
Why don't yuo add file to show terrain instead of those rotten green lines
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 5:02 PM
Fantastic neighbourhood ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:27 PM
beeeeutiful! this was exactly what I was looking for, I hate those rotton EAxis neiborhood terrains, especially "arbordale", placing lots messes up the whole layout! this will be way better for my water loving simmies, and it has the space I need without being overwhelming!
thanks a million bazillion!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:22 AM
Perfect for a neighborhood with inter-social economic structure... you can place the farmers/producers/workers in the back and the rich along the beach strip -- or you can make a starkly contrasted neighborhood of beach bums, wavesighter bars and strip malls and snotty old money keeping to their mansions up in the country. In short, I likey!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yaspis
Perfect for a neighborhood with inter-social economic structure... you can place the farmers/producers/workers in the back and the rich along the beach strip -- or you can make a starkly contrasted neighborhood of beach bums, wavesighter bars and strip malls and snotty old money keeping to their mansions up in the country. In short, I likey!

I do that all the time. I have rich simmies in their mannors/mansions at the back townie/poor or moderate families towards the middle(flats also in middle area). And beach houses for either sporty sims,normal sims or cool sims lol

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 5:09 PM
Oh my gosh! Its fantastic and exactly what i needed!