Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shirts for Teen Tomboy Females

by viskamiro Posted 28th Jan 2009 at 4:45 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2009 at 12:33 AM by viskamiro

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:04 AM
Ooh these look so nice and cozy, viskamiro. I especially like the ones in the second pic. Thanks for sharing!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:39 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 28th Jan 2009 at 9:39 PM.
Yes! You made more flannel shirts! Just what I wanted to have, without having to make it myself. Whee! The last two in the first pic are especially cute.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:03 PM
I think I like these. I'm a tomboy myself and really love smooth warm clothing.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:46 PM
Oooh cool!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 11:28 PM
I love this! It's simple and really nice.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 5:16 AM
Nice and useful idea, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 9:35 PM
:/ Sorry chicken I really want this, but either it's because of a MTS2 crash or just my computer being stupid... the link to download it keeps coming up broken!! D: (looks good though and i hope it gets fixed soon <3 )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saga-kupo
:/ Sorry chicken I really want this, but either it's because of a MTS2 crash or just my computer being stupid... the link to download it keeps coming up broken!! D: (looks good though and i hope it gets fixed soon <3 )

I tried uploading them again but it wasn't working tonight. They're also for download on my homepage along with adult versions.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 10:52 PM
Do these work for young adult females too? These would be perfect for a sim i have!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygrl337
Do these work for young adult females too? These would be perfect for a sim i have!

The adult version is the same shirts but you need a different mesh, you can get it on http://volksmadl.narod.ru and the mesh link is on the page.
After the upload is back in order I'll try to include the adult version here too.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:16 PM
I really really like these! They're really good. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:01 PM
I have a shirt that looks a lot like that! Thanks!

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:13 AM Last edited by Katie(L)Dan : 26th Jan 2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: need to edit something
Hello,I was just wondering where can I get the mesh for the teenage version of this ? x
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:44 AM
So my kind of thing. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:42 PM Last edited by STICKYJELLY&GUMMYLOVER : 13th Jul 2010 at 7:53 PM.
LOVE them !!!!!!!!!! they look sooooo cool... but i was wandering if u can make this same shirts for adult females... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
thanks... and keep up TGW (The Good Work)

i did'nt knew that the adult version was already made...anyway thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 4:14 PM
The Website for th meshes is down. Please can you ask them for permission to add the mesh to your file or can you find another website with same mesh. Thank You Very Much.

Rachel

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:54 AM
well....u don't honestly have to b tomboy to wear flannel. im wearing a red and black plaid flannel right now and i wear makeup and like hot pink and hello kitty. i guess its just how u wear it (im wearing mine with black leggings and black knee-high converse)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:49 PM
These are so cute!