Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 White Water Ave.

by Qbaliki Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 9:47 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:20 AM by Qbaliki

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:49 PM
This place looks awesome! ^_^
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:53 PM
Superb work!!! Stunning house, i mean it is BG, no CC, over 500k, a 5x5 lot, ALL FURNSIHED!!! :O i am STUNNED This is truly an awesome and epic job!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:54 PM
truly exceptional work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:26 PM
You got me, I'm stunned O__O
Through all my years as a simmer, I have downloaded exactly one single lot, but I'm seriously tempted to get this one just to see all the amazing details - how the hell did you do this with only the base game and NO CC???
It totally shows off all the hours you've spent building and furnishing it.
GREAT job, outstandingly awesome!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:37 PM
Phenomenal!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:47 AM
I love it! There's lots of places for my sims to hide and mess around. Great work!
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:02 AM
Very Awesome lot ,it looks very livable ..

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Mad Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:26 AM
looking good guys. I like the central hub

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:56 AM
Great job!

By the way, what's a Superbowl? (Dude, I sound like an idiot...)

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:21 AM
WOW! Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Yoyo - sama - Go for it! You won't be disappointed! And the answer to your question, alot of dedication and support.

tree4me - hahaha, the American Football League's top two teams compete to see which team wins the season and gets a fancy and overly expenzive ring. Pittsburgh, where i currently live, is in it and the game is on right now! And we are winning, so yay!

Everyone else - Thanks a TON for all of the nice words, you all rock!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:50 AM
I like the "star"-architecture in the middel, that looks pretty cool! You build the best basegame houses!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:23 AM
To be honest... it just is too much... I can't find anything on the floorplan because the picture is to darn small... Where are the... ? I have never been a fan of modern houses... but this is just...

You seem good at this 'technique', ... Here, Ill offer some constructive criticism so I can not seem so mean [ because I am actually nice- believe it or not...]

1- Try to use other landscape plants / materials. The front looks to plain, and looks like it took less then 10 minutes to do. ( Modern houses usually are filled with different verities of plants). I think it just... Too many palm trees, but I see potential.
2- Try to make the bedrooms a little bigger... If I were to download this house, I would run into the problem of not fitting enough furniture in the rooms.

Here, I hope this helped... Looks like it took time, so good for you on the time management. Oh, and Congrats. This will be a featured or picked upload. I already see it.

Mr.Moo7999 =)

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:30 AM
Mr. Moo, Thanks for the feedback!

1 - We stuck to palm tree and bushes because the lots were meant to be placed along coast lines, hence white water avenue.

2 - As for landscaping we spent hours on it, only to find out that be adding more we took away from the beauty of the house. Trust us, we thought it looked barren too, but a little emtiness it better than having it look bad when it isn't.

3 - The bedrooms, are in fact, quite large, with the exception with the two smaller ones, but they will have a dresser and bathroom attached to them, with room for more objects with a little re-arrangement.

4 - The lot is very large, we know, sorry for inconveniancing you, if you need a better view we do encourage you to DL it and take a closer look to appreciate it more.

We appreciate the time you took to give feedback. And thanks for the tidbit at the end, we are hopeing, lol
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:36 AM
yeah, I can see that now... It does look like it did take days ( like you said...)

sorry if I sounded mean; I always try to find a great part of the house, and a negative [ so the builder can slightly improve]. I see no house as perfect.. ( my houses are DEFINITELY not perfect!!), but don't worry, your not the only one that has gotten my 'trouble'.

Congrats on your football team winning... we almost had it!!! hahaha

mrmoo

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:19 AM
Default great design
I love this house!Nice work!I can't wait to move my sims into this home.Thank you!I'm a Pittsburgh girl and I'm happy to say the Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl!Yea! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:07 AM
absolutely gorgeous house!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 9:05 AM
are u a friend of wannabe from Flabaliki and Qbuilderz?
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:41 AM
It's AWSOME! I love the white water ave houses! Great job and thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Qbaliki : 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SAMSE
are u a friend of wannabe from Flabaliki and Qbuilderz?

Huh? We ARE Qbuilderz and Flabaliki lol.

And thanks everyone for the awesome comments!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:19 PM
Wow! Great house. Thank you so very much.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:53 PM
This is totally awesome! I love all your work! Thank you so vey much!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:29 AM
Amazing! You put so much work into this! Thank you! <3
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:58 AM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM
Downloading now very nice house!
Page 1 of 3