Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apple Grove Wedding Chapel

by twoflower Posted 5th Feb 2009 at 4:52 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:47 AM by twoflower : added pictures

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 10:00 AM
This looks great, very nice decorated. Thanks for sharing and for telling how to use it, very usefull info!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:27 PM
This is a very beautiful lot i'll definitely be using it loads! And thanks for only including maxis or maxis-match cc (this is just a personal thing as i love my game to look consistent )

And as Cocomama said thanks for writing instructions for using it too.
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:07 PM
This is such a pretty church.Very classy and romantic.So inviting.Its just adorable.Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work with us.Hugs.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:17 PM
This was an adorable church! Just what I was looking for! I will use this as soon as my sim gets home from university with her new fiancé Thanks alot! hugs
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 2:56 AM
This is so perfect and saves me having to build one myself! I love it! Great job!

I am not taking requests at this time. I have just started graduate school and I cannot be sure how much spare time I am going to have. You can PM me with a request if you want, but I cannot guarantee that I will do it (or that I will even see the message right away).
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:07 PM
Love It but theres a little problem with my situation!!
Hello,
I absolutley love this design It is elegant and would really wnt it for my sims wedding next month,but I have a tinvy problem;my no. of guests exceed(go over) the amoiount of chairs offered in the reception hall. And I would really like a head table.Im kindly asking that you can extend it for my sims wedding next month and add more chair in the reception hall and make a head table for the bride and groom and 3 bridesmaid and 3 groomsmen.PLEASE
CAN YOU I REALLY LOVE YOUR DESIGNS.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 9:51 PM
This is such a darling little lot. I held a wedding in it the other day - my first community wedding! - and it worked out fantastically. Your gameplay suggestions and link to Simlogical were very helpful. And the look of the place is just perfect for a sweet small wedding. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:36 AM
I really like this lot very nicely done. However, I wanted to let you know that it is "infected" with the 'Super Duper Hug' bug which shows up when clicking on another sim. This is a known bug/side affect when creators make lots having hacks lingering that effect the game. Also upon lot loading I got an error message about the Controller-Apartment Nanny, which I assume is related as it stopped when I fixed the Super Duper Hug problem.
Unless you fix the lot and resubmit for download people will have to put in dolphin's "Control-This-Sim" hack temporally in order to fix the problem. See porkypine's post for how lots get "infected" with this bug and instructions on how to fix it at
http://www.modthesims.info/download...=0&page=4&pp=25
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:44 PM
I downloaded this lot and wanted to use for my sims wedding but whenever I try and load it the game freezes and then crashes. Any idea why?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th May 2011 at 3:57 AM
This is really cute and it's perfect for me! I've always wanted to download a chapel but...does this really have a bug? Is it clean already? I need to know 'cuz I really want to download this. Please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ynouva
This is really cute and it's perfect for me! I've always wanted to download a chapel but...does this really have a bug? Is it clean already? I need to know 'cuz I really want to download this. Please?

I would not offer a house with a known problem. If you have all the expansions listed, it should work for you.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twoflower
I would not offer a house with a known problem. If you have all the expansions listed, it should work for you.

Oh, thanks for the reassurance. I'm gonna download it now so I can install it when my AL and M&G gets delivered. I can't wait to use it on my 'hood! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:56 AM
Very pretty, great for small simple weddings. I have not had any problems with it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 2:16 PM
Just what I was looking for, thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 11:37 PM
I love how clean and classic the outside looks! Fantastic use of the bows and other wedding items as well! Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 4:45 AM
Perfect, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 2:14 AM
thank you