Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vertex Crystal Chandeliers

by SimArchitect Posted 5th Feb 2009 at 2:22 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:03 AM by SimArchitect

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:38 PM
Awesome!!!

If you want the best things in life you have to work for it! Now shut up they're already announcing the lottery numbers!
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:01 PM
What a delightful surprise! Your chandelier is so marvelous that I am lost in admiration.Its a real piece of art.Thank you so much for sharing it with us.Big hugs.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:15 PM
They look so pretty!!! Thank you for making and sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:20 PM
Great! Thank you! I looking for this items.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:31 PM
That's lovely - I love the big lights you do. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 5:24 PM
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for!
#8 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 5:53 PM
These are so beautiful that I`m going to use them regardless of the answer, but I have a question for you:

There are known issues with hanging ceiling lights from the ceiling of a two-plus story room, in that the lamp will fail to illuminate the lower floor(s) of the room. As these lamps are *designed* to be used that way, do they correctly illuminate the lower floor?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:16 PM
Good crystal chandeliers are hard to find. There was a gorgeous one that someone made way back for sims1. It was a multi tear drop one and was terrific. This looks wonderful. I am glad that someone finally made a decent crystal chandelier. Thank you so much.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:39 PM
Brilliant chandeliers, Thank you!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
There are known issues with hanging ceiling lights from the ceiling of a two-plus story room, in that the lamp will fail to illuminate the lower floor(s) of the room. As these lamps are *designed* to be used that way, do they correctly illuminate the lower floor?

I was about to say "no it dosent". But now that I think of it, I believe that the light will illuminate the lower floor, but Im not for sure. I use Gunmods Radiance Light System so my sims 2 lighting is not the original. I have like a million huge chandeliers that I create for myself and I think they all have light on the lower floor; but it may not?

Also, Mansion & Gardens Stuff came with a 2 floor light that illuminated a large area on the 1st and 2nd floor walls and floors. I would clone from that, but then only a select few would be able to download it.

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 11:32 PM
wow!
very elegant & beautiful!
thank you so much! my sims will love it ^_^
Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 11:57 PM
*jaw goes crashing through floor*

I was wondering when i'd see more from you. You're a builder's savior. :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:01 AM
Thank you, these are soooooo beautiful! can't wait to use them!
#15 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:44 AM
I don`t use the RLS, so your results don`t mean anything in my system. Still, thank you *very much* for your considered response. I`ll test it in my game, and if I find this thread again afterwards, I`ll let you know. Don`t expect a result for a few months, though, as I am *VERY* backlogged with downloads awaiting instalation. .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 10:07 AM
There are gorgeous pieces of work. Although, I can't get a chandeliers to place correctly. I tried going to the second floor over the empty space and it turns red and won't allow placement. I tried going to the first floor and it allows placement (with no celing above), but it goes through the floor? I would love to use these.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kDave
I can't get a chandeliers to place correctly.

You need to turn on moveobjects.

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM
wooooooooow, STUNNING!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:18 PM
These are amazing! Just what I was looking for
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 5:23 AM
Thank you! I'm furnishing a big old mansion, and these came at just the right time.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:14 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you
Alchemist
#22 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 6:16 AM
Another fantastic one god I love your stuff!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:21 AM
lol when i went on the overview page it said 665 people thanked him so i clicked and now its 666 btw how i download objects all the time i try my game screws up plz help...i can download cars and houses fine tho
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:01 PM
Thank you very much! This is just what I needed!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:39 PM
thenk you they are beutiful, perfect for a mansion i am making at the moment!

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Page 1 of 2