Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Warlok Robes - Part of my Warlok Robes Collection

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 8th Feb 2009 at 5:18 AM - Updated 4th May 2009 at 7:40 AM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:21 AM
:O! I love the purple one good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:54 AM
Adorable, the purple is my fav aswell, great work!
Thanks

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:45 AM
Sweet and funny ! Great idea, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:26 AM
Yay!! finally! Patiens was worth it Very good job Serena. Now the family is complete.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 7:47 AM
I am sooooo happy I finally got the whole set out. I can finally move on to other things, I'm thinking I might do a bedroom set to match the witches/warloks
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:20 AM
Now my family is complete! Thanks for another awsome download Sereena!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:24 AM
Thank you for all of the beautiful witchery gowns and handsome warlock robes. Oh and, by the way, thank you for showing me where to find the throne, the end table, and the standing candelabra. I just wonder where I can find the neutral witch and warlock wood paneling walls and floor as well as the evil walls and floor. if you can remember could you please tell me? Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:30 AM
Default walls
The neutral wood paneling walls come with bon voyage. I'll get back to you on the others. People are really bad at labeling their walls and floors. I'll try and find them though.

Quote: Originally posted by UkyouKuonji
Thank you for all of the beautiful witchery gowns and handsome warlock robes. Oh and, by the way, thank you for showing me where to find the throne, the end table, and the standing candelabra. I just wonder where I can find the neutral witch and warlock wood paneling walls and floor as well as the evil walls and floor. if you can remember could you please tell me? Thank you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 2:02 PM
Thank you for all your gorgeous creations and especially for always considering the toddlers in your collections. You have such a wonderful sense of textures and colours... thanks again for sharing your talent.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 7:57 PM
I have re-uploaded the .rar's thanks to the help of comet, and the downloads should now work properly. If there are still problems, feel free to PM me and let me know.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 8:12 PM
Awwww! These are adorable - thanks so much! x3