Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Valentine- a small lot mini-mansion

by ruthless_kk Posted 8th Feb 2009 at 7:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM
This is house is simply gorgeous!!too bad i don't have enough ep to download it... But anyway I just had to comment.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:17 PM
This is great!
So like...... cosy looking I would download it but it does not with any of the lots in my hood. However, I have favourtied it so hopefully it will become a picked upload because personally, I think its fantastic

If at first you dont suceed, try try try try and finally give up!

Did you know that only 1/18 of the people in thw world can do this Mr Burns Fingers (Where he moves them) :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:25 PM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by joelmole100
This is great!
So like...... cosy looking I would download it but it does not with any of the lots in my hood. However, I have favourtied it so hopefully it will become a picked upload because personally, I think its fantastic

Thank you so much! I have a huge smile on my face at the moment because of you. I am so glad you liked it. :D

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:26 PM
You are so sweet! I am so happy that you liked it. It is my favorite of all the houses I have built. :D

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:12 PM
This is a very pretty little house,well done !

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:05 PM
this house is so georgous
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:41 AM
It's not in my fav style, but it's so lovely! Can't leave it here, I have to download it right now (so my sims will stop to say that I hate them LOL)
Thanks and ciao
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 12:01 AM
LOVE it, as usual. Keep them coming, your work makes me smile :]

One night and one more time - Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 5:57 AM
Really pretty!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 11:15 AM
This is a very beautiful house. It's a pity I don't have all the necessary EPs. I've already decided which of my Sims could live there
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 4:13 AM
I absolutely Love, Love, Love this house!! I even added a little corner to my favorite neighborhood just to include your beautiful Victorian homes.

However, with this home, there seems to be a problem with the outside environment. As soon as my Sims go out the door (especially the back area) the environment score plummets into the red. Even after the gardener trimmed and watered all shrubs and flowers. Which leaves my poor science hobby Sim very upset because his telescope is on the lawn. I really would like to make his life as easy as possible since he was just released from the Asylum. ;-)

Seriously though, I love the house!!