Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fusteria for broken building (windows and doors)

by guatla Posted 12th Feb 2009 at 2:21 PM - Updated 17th May 2014 at 10:34 PM by leefish

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 2:59 PM
So beautiful and authenic!
I always wonder where you get the inspirations for your work.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 2:59 PM
Where have you been all my life?! :lovestruc Thank you so much for sharing your awesome creations!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 4:25 PM
Wow, this set is so gorgeous; many thanks for sharing!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 6:01 PM
A beautiful set, I was watching this in the feedback forum - glad to see it uploaded, thank you

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:48 AM
I love build sets, and I love things that are a little bit grubby (or a lot grubby, for that matter), so this is perfect. Thanks so much!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AKA nixy / elegantdecay.com
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:26 AM
WOW, this set is fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:27 AM
These are utterly gorgeous! They will be appearing in all my builds for a while.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:37 AM
This is like a godsend.
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 12:50 PM
This set is so awesome! Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 12:50 AM
At last new looking windows and doors. I was getting a bit tired using the same old ones. Thank you for making and sharing these.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 1:37 AM
Lovely! Thanks for these they are stunning!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:40 AM
so beautiful !!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:27 PM
Installed this and I must say it's awesome. For some reason all my houses are tending to the old and shabby. I think it gives a lot of warmth and character to a house, as opposed to the shiny 'newness' of most sims dwelling. A lot of the suitable content out there tend to the broken and filthy. The look I am going for is worn, shabby, lived-in, but not crack-house filth.

This set is absolutely perfect. Please keep this type of content coming. It's unique and different and fills in a definite need
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:47 AM
I love this set; it looks amazing in game! Thanks so much for creating it and sharing it with us!
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:36 AM
I just had to come back and say how great and versatile your doors and windows are. There is one tiny wincy one missing: a privacy window. I find it hard to find anything matching. Could you perhaps look into it? Please??!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM
Guatla Constrution Company has been intalling these window across the island. With the hot weather year round he is highly appreciative of the vented windows and the copper trimming on windows and door. Just the other day he order your round window and many residents are putting in orders to update their cold and sterile mainland windows with these hand made design. Prefab or mainland windows are called cold-handed because the are mass produced and usuall machine fabs. Windows, doors and wood furniture like your are said to be made with warm hands because they are hand made and contain the bodyheat, sweat, love of the individual (the Guatla Clan) who produces it and apeas the balance of nature. thankyou again.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 10:23 PM
I't's me again. I was incorporating your windows door and arches into my current homes to give them all some continuity and grace when I encountered a problem. Your arches are not recognized by apartment life. The unit ends where wvwe I put an arch. I read over on Sim2wiki, lesson on how to build and apartment, on how the arches have to be made using the Apartment Life mod in order for them to work. Hysterical P. I there anyway you may choose to update them? Please.Also would love to have a aingle verson of the med window with the two panels. Especially with the screeen on top since all the homes on our extremly hot tropical island use them for ventilation. God, I's greedy and demanding Thanks again.
"I want therefore; I am."
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for updating the arches. Oh did I forget to say Thaaaaaan Yooooou!!!.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:29 PM
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for updating the arches. Oh did I forget to say Thaaaaaank Yooooou!!!.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:37 AM
Wow, these are beautiful! Perfect for my Victorian/steampunk neighborhood :]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 11:33 PM
Just realised that I never said propper thank you for this beautiful set. I love it to pieces! It adds so much character to a building. Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:47 PM
Thank you so much for this awesome set!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:32 AM
Wait, I never noticed your update with the round windows! Thanks again!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 5:29 PM
Cool thanks for sharing
Page 1 of 2