Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 recolours of dustfinger's converted H&M suit for elder males (base game compatible)

by Mikexx2 Posted 11th Feb 2009 at 5:40 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 2:39 AM by Mikexx2

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:44 PM
These are great. I would love to see these colours for adults males too, since elders get less play. It's great to have options for them, though. ^_^ Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 9:04 PM
Finally, someone my classy fem elders will be happy to be seen with! Thanks, Mike!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimtasticCitizen
These are great. I would love to see these colours for adults males too, since elders get less play. It's great to have options for them, though. ^_^ Thank you!

I actually think most of them are same-ish to the two sets for adults that I have already recoloured. I linked to them in my post and in the 'related pages' tab.

Quote:
Finally, someone my classy fem elders will be happy to be seen with! Thanks, Mike!

I know right! I now have an elder couple who'll co-ordinate at an upcoming wedding nicely. You're welcome.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM
Awesome! I especially like the green/black one :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 8:06 AM
these are really beautiful, i love the colours combinations! thanks (also for using my mesh^^)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 8:29 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mwah, mwah mwah....*does happy dance*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 10:20 AM Last edited by SimtasticCitizen : 12th Feb 2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: HTML mistake
Quote: Originally posted by Mikexx2
I actually think most of them are same-ish to the two sets for adults that I have already recoloured. I linked to them in my post and in the 'related pages' tab.

They're similar, but not the same. I use your other set of suit recolours ALL the time, so the more the merrier. ^_^ Thank you for making them!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 2:08 PM
nice colors, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 4:37 PM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by SimtasticCitizen
They're similar, but not the same. I use your other set of suit recolours ALL the time, so the more the merrier. ^_^ Thank you for making them!

You're right! I (or anyone) could make hundreds of recolours of this suit. But the line has to be drawn somewhere, right?

Now, if it was converted for teens on the other hand... *hint hint hint talented converters*.......
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:37 AM
Beautiful recolours ! Thank you for the great work you made on it and for sharing it with us
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:48 AM
Ooo, now my elder romance sims will look fantastic! Thanks alot!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:26 AM
Great job, Mike - these are really sharp-looking! Thanks for sharing, my elder guys will love them!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 3:56 PM
"tweed and bow-ties and other boring stuff" Hey, Matt Smith as the Doctor totally made them cool. ^_^ I wear a bow tie--and I'm a 21 year old chick! Bow ties are cool...

These are fabtastic. Some swanky elder males coming right up!

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 5:03 AM
I can see my Don Lothario wearing one of these as formal wear when he becomes an elder. Thanks! I love Maxis-Match stuff.