Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Compels You! 10 New Office Meshes!

by QBUILDERZ Posted 14th Feb 2009 at 3:18 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2011 at 3:27 PM by QBUILDERZ

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:38 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Mar 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Default Contemporary Compels You! 10 New Meshes!
Okay, each object has 8 colors in the following hues...

Black
Blue
Green (base color)
Orange
Pink
Red
White
Yellow

THESE WERE GIVEN TO ME BY THE TOTALLY AWESOME DELUXE DESIGNS, TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK HIM OUT!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS2_QBUILDERZ_874689_Recolors.zip (9.02 MB, 1042 downloads)

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:48 PM
These look great, I can't wait to put them in my artists' lofts and modern homes. Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM
WOW!! This is amazing Q!

When I first saw this I was like "Q doesn't make meshes, does he?" lol, but when I clicked on the thread I was shocked! These are absolutely astonishing! Soo cool! I love contemporary furniture!

Keep up the great work man! Thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:08 PM
ARRRGHHH!!! Q making meshes? Really good - I must kill you now.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:18 PM
Very cool! Can't wait to see all of it in my game. *Hunts for all the stuff to put in a collection folder*

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:28 PM
I really like the door and window coverings, very industrial / modern, but not too harsh.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
this set looks so cool Q, thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:48 PM Last edited by ShanOw : 16th Feb 2009 at 6:45 AM. Reason: Me no albe ot spel
Yay!! You got it! And you only had to kill few dozen Guids to do it! Seriously, well done mate. I have to say I love the cushioned chairs, very cool!
Thanks so much for sharing!

ps. -Your a really fast learner lol, soon you'll be giving me lessons :P.
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:58 PM
YAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! i am dissapointed Q that you didn't get this picked well it rocks, mostly because of me *cough* you haha

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:08 PM
What a fabulous job you did! Everything looks great and ALL of the colors are gorgeous.

Bravo, Q!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:18 PM
Drum roll please ..... PICK!!!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:38 PM
I noticed in game when i used the desks for homework places the homework sorta becomes lost i the desk and I can't get them off. I end up deleting them.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:56 AM
Very nice, simple and clean design. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:08 AM
Wow Q! These are great meshes! I love the clean look and contemporary design. I guess the description is accurate - it "compels" you! Nice job. Thank you.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:41 PM
Thanks so much you guys for all the great feedback! I am really wanting to mesh again, I might do something simple and tiny, for fun

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:11 PM
Thank you