Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Medical Scrubs as..... Medical Scrubs!

by fanseelamb Posted 14th Feb 2009 at 9:15 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2009 at 3:56 AM by fanseelamb : editing keywords

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:15 AM
Haha - I remeber seeing you talking about these in chat! Awesome to see them up fansee!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:42 AM
wow this is really great! thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:03 AM
Oh, you don't watch Being Human by any chance? Cause there's a werewolf in that show who works in a hospital :D

Thanks for this!
Banned
#5 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:11 AM
What an incredibly excellent idea, so creative, great work on this!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 2:19 PM
This caught my eye straight away.Thank you.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:33 PM
at the blue oufit with the werewolf XD gosh fanseelamb. you are silly of things. I am going put this in my game right now!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:02 PM
:O thats...WOWW!! It's great,fansee! ^_^ Thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:11 PM
Is the werewolf getting upset and the lady getting nervous about it? Hee hee. Thank you for this. I still can't decide which color for which or what.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:39 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 14th Feb 2009 at 7:56 PM.
Aw, thanks for all the nice comments, guys!

shishmish: Nope, I've never seen Being Human. Just an odd coincidence I guess.

squeam: Could be.
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:07 PM
Once again, I'm puzzled by Maxis. Why did they not use these??? Thanks for these, big improvement.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:42 PM
Oh wonderful! I saw these with a clothing unlocker and also wondered why on earth they didn't use them. They're so nice looking! ESPECIALLY compared to those overalls. Thank you very much for this!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 10:42 PM
Cool!

All that body hair has got to be a health hazard, though. Does he shed on his patients?
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:52 AM
Thank you so much for these! Those coveralls always bugged me.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:42 AM
thank you so much! these original suit-outfits look so weird... (ans they look a bit wet at the pants )

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shishmish
Oh, you don't watch Being Human by any chance? Cause there's a werewolf in that show who works in a hospital :D

Thanks for this!

I love Being Human, but I don't really get why the characters go around wearing scrubs, cos I've never seen a porter wearing scrubs...

Anyways, I'm having a bit of trouble with the female scrubs. I installed blue for female and green for male. The male ones are working fine. Also, the original unlocked scrubs (accessed using boolprop) appear as they should, but the default that my female intern changes into shows the scrubs texture on the overall mesh, leaving an unsightly naked strip right in the most awkward place!

Any idea why this would be happening? I haven't tried it with green for females, so I might see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the idea anyway!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 8:11 PM
Hm. That's odd, rripley86. I just tested them again and they work fine for me. Could you possibly have another download conflicting with this one? Another default-replacement, or perhaps a custom career or something? These are just guesses, btw... I really don't know what would cause your problem.

Anyone else having problems with them?
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:10 AM
Thanks for these- I work in the medical field and we always wear scrubs not "coveralls". Yet another bizarre choice by Maxis....
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:48 PM
I tried again using green scrubs for females, but I had the same problem. No obvious culprit jumps out from my downloads, but I do have trillions of things in there, so it could be anything!

Oh well, I'll keep the male ones and my female medics will have to stay in those uggo coverall things
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:43 PM
The werewolf in the pictures reminds me of George in Being Human. I love that show.
I installed the blue scrubs but didn't try them out yet. However when Circe Beaker walks onto my lot I can see her bottom through the scrubs... I'm just wondering if that is supposed to happen or not.
I hope I can sort this because I really love those scrubs.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:09 PM
Unforgiven: Erm, no, that's not supposed to happen. Sounds like you may be having the same issue as rripley86, but I have no idea what could be causing it. Like I told her, they work fine for me. :/
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Unforgiven: Erm, no, that's not supposed to happen. Sounds like you may be having the same issue as rripley86, but I have no idea what could be causing it. Like I told her, they work fine for me. :/
Hmm, could it be The_Mystical_One's pregnancy default replacements? Because it affects work clothes too I believe. I have these default replacements (though I no longer have Squinge's hack making them a bit useless at the minute), and they're the only thing I can think of. I also have Vampire friendly careers but I noticed the problem before I installed them. I don't really have anything else that could conflict them them really.
If you think it might be them I'll delete them and see if it happens again.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:11 AM
Unforgiven: Yes, that's probably it. As it says in the first post, these will conflict with other default-replacements of the same outfit. That's always the case with default-replacements. You can only use one default-replacement of any given outfit at a time.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:59 AM
I am really thankful for your sharing this, but I can't use it either, cause of the big missing texture around the groin and buttocks. I use The Mystical Ones preg mod, so I guess this report will help those that are having problems or questions. If I get rid of the mod, I definitely will re-download them.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:39 AM
I am having the same conflicts as rripley86 and *~*~Unforgiven~*~* with the default replacement male blue version :[
Page 1 of 2