Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modeling Career

by heaven Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 3:46 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 2:59 AM by heaven

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 4:35 PM
hey i love the idea of i modeling career ive been lookin for a good one everywhere but is there any way you can make the career for nightlife or at least with the base game i only have nightlife and the base game but i really want this career.Id really appreciate it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:15 PM
i'm SO glad someone finally made a REALLY good modeling career! i've been wanting one for a really long time :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:27 PM
The descriptions are excellent. Good detail. Well done. I would love to see a teen version.

I'll brush up your icon if you like. It wont take naught but a few minutes.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:35 PM
All those poor sims I use for upload pictures want this career. All they do all day is try on clothes and get their pictures taken. They wish they could go to exotic locales like Twikki Island, but my modeling agency is too cheap. Maybe they'll all defect to your career?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:45 PM
That's awesome! I hope you upload a teen version soon, and if you want, i would be glad to translate the descriptions for other languages
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:09 PM
Cant wait to try it. I look forward to your teen career too! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:38 PM
It sounds great, and a teen career would be an excellent addition.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:10 PM
That's a good idea! I totally agree that you should make a teen career...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:28 PM
Not only is this a great idea, but you've written your description so well, I can only assume you've taken the care to do the same for your career. Thank you very much!

[
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
Great idea thank you
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:20 PM
Everyone who has already downloaded, please take note that I have changed the download. I have included the teen career as well as fixing the icon. If you want the fixed icon and teen career for use, please redownload. My icon now looks MUCH better so it was worth it to change. I have also included a couple screenshots of my Sim in the modeling career.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:49 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:06 AM
Awesome idea! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM
I love this :-) Been waiting forever for a good modeling career and since I have no idea how to make them myself I'm very happy about this.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:15 PM
Thank you. Have been waiting for something like this.

:)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 3:11 AM
Been waiting forever for a modeling career. (Yes I'm a fan of ANTM)

I found your career promotion descriptions witty and entertaining. Thanks so much
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:42 AM
Its not working I keep getting 404 - Not Found
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:43 AM
Not downloading
I keep getting 404 - Not Found
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:38 PM
Default 404 - Not Found
"Its not working I keep getting 404 - Not Found"

As you know, MTS2 had some major problems the last couple days with downloads AND uploads. I have reattached the file and have checked to make sure that it is now working properly. Everyone should now be able to download this without a problem.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:42 AM
Thanks much! I never felt the need for a custom career before this.
Instructor
#22 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:42 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you so much!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:00 PM
Thanx!!! Love it.

Sorry for my english but I have a request, where can I place that?
I hope you understand my tekst
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:04 PM
does it overwrite any other careers?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat Chick
Thanx!!! Love it.

Sorry for my english but I have a request, where can I place that?
I hope you understand my tekst

If you, or anyone, has any requests you can PM them to me with specifics of what you want: type of career, wages, possible career levels or examples and I will do what I can. I am, at this time, uncertain in how to personally create and add custom work uniforms, career rewards or carpools so specific careers detailing such would be out of my reach. However, any requests given to me will be looked over and, if possible, done to the best of my ability.
Page 1 of 5