Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The ultimate terrier collection (Part 1)

by PharaohHound Posted 20th Feb 2009 at 6:44 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2012 at 2:38 PM by PharaohHound

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 7:06 PM
Awww, I love these. They're so cute. I've never downloaded pets before, but these will be enjoyed in my game for sure. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:08 PM
Fabulous, love the way you make pets. Too cute.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:20 PM
You did a great job on these, thank you for sharing.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:29 PM
Oooh! You're amazing! Bedlingtons are some of my favorites, behind Goldens and Pharaoh hounds, hee.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:30 AM
I love it, thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:00 PM
They are awesome!!! Thanks!!!
I hope you include Norfolk Terriers on the next part... It's my fave breed, and I could never make one that's really good...

... And music is my aeroplane.
Theorist
#8 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:41 AM
I love terriers and so wanted one before we got our Pointer/lab. Thanks...PS will you be making an Airedale or Welsh Terrier? :p

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:38 PM
Thanks all for the wonderful comments, they really encourage me to keep on creating!

Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
I love terriers and so wanted one before we got our Pointer/lab. Thanks...PS will you be making an Airedale or Welsh Terrier? :p

I already have made the Welsh Terrier (can be found here) and the game comes with a decent-looking Airedale, so I didn't feel a need to make one
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:54 PM
Thank you very much!:D
You are really fast!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM
White Terrier!!!! MAKE A WHITE TERRIER IN PART 2!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!! LOL. Good job on these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:14 PM
you mean a west highland white? and the English toy looks very much like a min pin? very good though, will download them now.
There's also border terriers, boston terriers and skye terrier oh and Norfolk terriers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 7:13 PM
Your Jagdterrier is perfect, I had one as a child
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 6:27 AM
WOW! Now this is awesome. This version of toy fox terrier looks the most like my dogs.