Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fun Fur Jackets & Jeans

by fakepeeps7 Posted 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:53 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:50 AM by fakepeeps7

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:01 PM
nice thank you so much!!!
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:17 PM
Always love your children clothing. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:41 PM
Ooooh more pretty kids stuff! Great Work fakepeeps7! I have most of your kids collections in my downloads folder and they see loads of use. My nieces are jealous that I am able to have all these downloads while they have to play with what EA provides and that is it...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:08 PM
I downloaded the first set of recolours and when I tried to extract them, WinRAR said the files were corrupt.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:14 PM
Love these! Great job!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
I downloaded the first set of recolours and when I tried to extract them, WinRAR said the files were corrupt.

They extracted fine for me. Try downloading them again. MTS2 has been doing some funny stuff today.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:18 PM
cute!! i love the pink jacket ^^
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 5:23 PM
Now this is the type of mesh I could see recoloring. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:05 PM
Oh, another amazing set from you! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:40 AM
Thank you! All your clothing for kids are so nice. My little sims children just love them! :-)
Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:04 PM
thank you, these are too cute and beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:09 PM
I so admire your work. I am curious how you manage to adchieve this specific look to your creations. I know being a bit of a schetch artist on a paper mediam it takes practic. May I ask, what programs you use? I know your work is unque, I am not trying to copy your style, but I would love to know how you adchieve this none fake, but yet cartoon like look. If this would be a proper discription of your talent...smiles

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjbrooks56
I so admire your work. I am curious how you manage to adchieve this specific look to your creations. I know being a bit of a schetch artist on a paper mediam it takes practic. May I ask, what programs you use? I know your work is unque, I am not trying to copy your style, but I would love to know how you adchieve this none fake, but yet cartoon like look. If this would be a proper discription of your talent...smiles

Thank you.

I don't use anything special... just Photoshop Elements for the textures. I try to stay away from using actual photos; I prefer to use pieces of existing Maxis textures or simply draw my own (if they're basic enough... I used the hand-painting method on the figure skating dress). I think not trying to "photo-skin" helps my clothes maintain a cartoonish look.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 11:56 PM
You are the CHAMPION of children's clothes!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 3:23 PM
When fall comes and the leaves fall from trees.. Thats right! My little simmies will be wearing these!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 5:16 AM
Awesome! :D