Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grudge House (Japanese residential)

by Flora2 Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 2:32 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:47 AM
Heeee.... awesome! Well done, and thank you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:24 AM
Beautiful I love this house ! My thanks to you for sharing this with us
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:14 AM
This is really awesome, it looks very much like the house in the movie, so much so that I'm a little creeped out right now... but in a good way! thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:59 AM
Wow! Thank you! (One of my favorite movies too :-)

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 3:49 PM
too bad i only have base game xD I recently downloaded a Kayako sim :P

It's beautiful, good job! looks just like in the movie <3 i love Ju-On
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 1:43 AM
I'm not able to download your wonderful home It says that it cannot find the file.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
I'm not able to download your wonderful home It says that it cannot find the file.

I gave it a try today, and I got the same response as you; on the other hand, when I check my My Scorecards in my Profile, it seems, that there are successful downloads in these days, too (20 downloads in April 4th, 19 downloads in April 3th and so on). So it seems to me that technically it is downloadable, only some of us have no luck to do it (don't know why).

Sad news are that since uploading the Grudge house, I have uninstalled Sims2, and (intentionally) lost all my custom-built lots. It means I cannot upload them again! because I have no original lot files. I'm very sorry if it's unpleasant for some of you. The only chance to get this lot (even for me) is hoping that one day we'll be lucky to download from here...
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
I gave it a try today, and I got the same response as you; on the other hand, when I check my My Scorecards in my Profile, it seems, that there are successful downloads in these days, too (20 downloads in April 4th, 19 downloads in April 3th and so on). So it seems to me that technically it is downloadable, only some of us have no luck to do it (don't know why).

Sad news are that since uploading the Grudge house, I have uninstalled Sims2, and (intentionally) lost all my custom-built lots. It means I cannot upload them again! because I have no original lot files. I'm very sorry if it's unpleasant for some of you. The only chance to get this lot (even for me) is hoping that one day we'll be lucky to download from here...

Why would you delete Sims 2 though?
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:22 AM
fave movie!! and now fave sim house!!!!
and now all i have to do is download the grudge family!!!!
Thnx!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:20 PM
looks cool, thankyou :33
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:36 PM
damn this is amazing!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 11:02 AM
Love the movies, love this house. Thank you so much!

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:19 PM
Thank you