Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Way Apartments 2 - Cute Duplex

by himawara106 Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 5:55 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:55 PM by himawara106

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:54 AM
WOW I love it ! I am truly fan of your creations ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:17 PM
Thank you for making apartments with driveways. My fortune sims always need to buy a car!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:59 PM
I just have a quick question is the custom content included or do I need to download those by themselves?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:21 AM
Hey - thanks for your really nice comments.

@OnionRingMaster
The cc is included in the file. You don't have to download it separately.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 9:10 PM
No need of upload - I have edited all my downloads so far and the archive is ok!

Scholar
#7 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:25 AM
Driveways?
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Thank you for making apartments with driveways. My fortune sims always need to buy a car!

Then I tried the lot, those driveways aren't usable.

Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 11:55 AM
@mac

Thanks for reporting back.
Hmm - ok, I figure out, why they aren't usable.

Scholar
#9 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:55 PM
Maybe you can fix it - otherwise, it's a good duplex.

General rule for simming: If your sim is a fortune sim or has a freetime hobby of tinkering, be sure that you have at least a usable driveway. Fortune sim - for the points bonus for buying a car, tinkering sim - for all the tinkering points you get for restoring a car. It doesn't hurt to have a large spare room for the tinkering sim for the trainset!

Instructor
#10 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:57 AM
These are cute! I think I'll use the apartments for my main neighborhood and the residential version for my college students.

Nicely done!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:30 AM
I downloaded the duplex and the paint on the outside of the building and inside of the livingroom isnt there..it's just plain walls. I have Apartment Life as well.. so i dont know what i did wrong.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 6:09 PM
I love it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 8:05 AM
thanks ^^ i like
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 7:08 PM
General information regarding driveways for apartment lots: 1 Always put a car on the driveway before changing the lot to apartment base. 2. If you reenter the lot after changing it, both car and driveway will have disappeared. If you move someone in and have them claim the car for someone in the apartment it will remain. 3 if you place a parking space inside an attached garage, place a car on it before turning it into and apartment lot. You can always exchange the car. 4 I like to use the cheat rent furnished apartment to help insure that the driveway remains.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 7:10 PM
This looks original and nicely landscaped.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:51 AM
THANKS
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 4:28 PM
These are awesome but not very happy that you can't put a car on the driveway. Why did you make it that way? Can you fix it? Please. Once you rent the apt, you can change the walls and furniture.