Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Verona Village

by monmel Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 7:40 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2009 at 1:55 PM by monmel

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:11 PM
Oooh. I love this lot! It's so cute and real looking. I love the use of hedges and fences to divide the areas, and I especially love that little white house with the red door and shutters and rosebushes.

Just one question. Is the lot 3x4 or 4x5? Your post has some conflicting information.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oooh. I love this lot! It's so cute and real looking. I love the use of hedges and fences to divide the areas, and I especially love that little white house with the red door and shutters and rosebushes.

Just one question. Is the lot 3x4 or 4x5? Your post has some conflicting information.

Sorry for the mistake the lot is 4x5, I fix
Thanks for downloading :-)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:09 AM
The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture was the barracks from LOST. The houses and everything remind me of the barracks so well!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:13 PM
It looks great and very, very, very natural. Love it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 12:20 PM
I love this lot.
Its so cute <3

But i have one question.. would you like to make this lot again with only the big Add ons?
I want to download it but i have just the big ones and i think many others too.
I would deeply grateful if you'll take it under advisement.
<3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:45 PM
Hi Monmel,

congratulations on designing such a beautiful lot. We're Maltha & Fido, webmasters at Just Another Sims Site. We love this lot so much, we've nominated it for our "Just Another Award" - Awards. Voting closes on April 10th, multiple votes per person allowed. Good luck, we hope to see you and your fans stopping by to vote for you.

Kind Regards, M & F - Webmasters www.justanothersimssite.com

LIfe is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Admin justanothersimssite.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th May 2009 at 2:08 AM
thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:55 PM
Thankyou sooooooo much for this and your other lots they are exactly what I love to play with on sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:16 PM
Thanks for your little village, I like it a lot but... how can I stop the music on the lot?? I have classical music playing all the time but I can't find where it comes from.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:03 AM
Beautiful lot. It looks great in my neighborhood.