Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gaspar House

by lannawannabe Posted 6th Mar 2009 at 10:09 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 7:27 PM by lannawannabe

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:13 PM
I don't think it's fair that you include Donation content from Holy Simoly. Some of us paid for that particular content after all. And they may be changing the EULA sometime.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ianbradley26
I don't think it's fair that you include Donation content from Holy Simoly. Some of us paid for that particular content after all. And they may be changing the EULA sometime.

I believe the windows are now available for free download.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 11:03 AM
ooo very pretty house, thank you for sharing. I can't wait to play it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:58 PM
Very striking looking -- I can see this down on Bourbon Street in N'orlins (New Orleans).

Ian -- I know the MacArthur windows have always been free, and I think that is also true for the paints & halfwalls.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:31 PM
Besides which this did go through moderation and we don't allow pay content. Instead of commenting in the creator's thread it would have been better (and nicer) to report it if you had suspicions and let staff investigate.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM
Love the look from the outside, but I don't have all the expansion packs! NOOOOO!!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:47 PM
Thank you