Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Macot Avenue

by abbottj6 Posted 6th Mar 2009 at 11:24 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2009 at 12:31 AM by abbottj6

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:30 PM
Why are there two kitchens? Just curious... My houses end up having excessive numbers of bathrooms... and multiple dishwashers... and 2 or 3 game rooms... Why did you create 2 kitchens?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:21 AM
I created 2 kitchens because I wanted to have one for a bar area and another just for dining.

Thanks
Abbottj6

Hi I am abbottj6!

I normally upload lots and houses because I have a mac. My next challenge might be people or clothes but right now I like making lots.

I only have the Base Game.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:30 AM
WOW, beautiful house ! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:33 AM
Thanks for the great comments

abbottj6

Hi I am abbottj6!

I normally upload lots and houses because I have a mac. My next challenge might be people or clothes but right now I like making lots.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:34 AM
I really like how the exterior looks but the floorplan doesn't seem very playable. One question: are the edges of the lot level?

I welcome requests - PM me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:43 AM
Xianny,
What do you mean the floorplan doesn't seem very playable? And with the lot edges I actually made the lot in the hill. I, just .. ... don't "get" you.

Hi I am abbottj6!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:07 AM
THANKS
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:44 PM
Thank you