Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Do I Dazzle You? [Sparkly Vampire Default Replacement]

by HectorRashbaum Posted 9th Mar 2009 at 12:51 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:18 AM by HectorRashbaum : [Added hair credit]

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 12:59 AM
LMAO! my favorite part of twilight to make fun of XD but this is very clever! when i finally get around to putting Bella and the Cullen's in my game, I'll be sure to use this! thanks!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 1:29 AM
It's so....SPARKLY (not a word, i know =p). love the twilight reference....jasper
s the only one that dazzles me tho =p

but repetition ends in failure

I build random stuff, so you don't have to! And I'll take requests, within reason, depends on the project. PM me for details.

Check my page for my next project!
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 1:47 AM
I love this idea should make for very interesting pictures!! Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:02 AM
AHH! Curse you Twilight!

But good job! Skilled creation. (even if I really really don't want it)

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:18 AM
Whoa, sparkly! I'm not a Twilight person, but this is certainly a neat mod. Also, I like sparkly things a LOT. Thanks!

Incidentally, it looks like the hair in the 4th picture is from here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,100450.0.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by qadsjlkahsdf
Whoa, sparkly! I'm not a Twilight person, but this is certainly a neat mod. Also, I like sparkly things a LOT. Thanks!

Incidentally, it looks like the hair in the 4th picture is from here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,100450.0.html

Aha! It is. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 4:08 AM
Haha, nice, parody-tastic. It's a good thing they CAN still die in the sun, as they SHOULD. xP Silly vampires, sparkles are for....sparkly things that aren't vampires.
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:03 AM
So much like Twilight! Love it.
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:51 AM
Silly twilight sparkle-pires... It is a funny idea however. I really hope someone makes a parody! XD
Mad Poster
#11 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:22 AM
WOW fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:44 PM
Blah disgusting Twilight sucks, but this is a cool download.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Zombie Socks
#13 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:53 PM
This made me smile so hard my face hurt! I'm not a Twilight fan at all, but it is a really nice skintone!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM
Ugh, Twilight sucks, but the skin is really pretty.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 1:57 AM
bahahahahaha!
I about choked on air when I saw this. If I wasn't OCD about skins matching, I would download this in a heartbeat, if only to laugh every time Count Edward (no, I'm not kidding) strolled down the street. Excellent work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 5:17 AM
awww! thats really cool! can't wait till we can download stuff again so i can get this
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:35 AM
Default No sparklies?
Quote: Originally posted by soopersweet2005
It's so....SPARKLY (not a word, i know =p). love the twilight reference....jasper
s the only one that dazzles me tho =p

I downloaded the files, and the skin and eyes are working as the replacement for the vampire skin, but I'm not seeing the "sparkles" as they appear in the casket photo. Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong/missing files etc.?

(Note: I have through Apartment Life and it's the same story for normal skins (S1-S4) and for customs--no sparklies. )

Gotta have the sparklies...please help if you know. Thanks.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pdaddy57P
I downloaded the files, and the skin and eyes are working as the replacement for the vampire skin, but I'm not seeing the "sparkles" as they appear in the casket photo. Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong/missing files etc.?

(Note: I have through Apartment Life and it's the same story for normal skins (S1-S4) and for customs--no sparklies. )

Gotta have the sparklies...please help if you know. Thanks.

Well, it seems that the sparklies are just effect done in Photoshop (or whatever) afterwards - so you can't get exactly this effect.
Nevertheless this should work and look pretty much the same, if not better.

Cute download, btw. The Twilight reference made me laugh.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 9:22 PM
Thanks! Vampires are the only ones (except big foot) in my game that hasn't had a default replacement.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:57 AM
Default Thanks Faraude
Quote: Originally posted by Faraude
Well, it seems that the sparklies are just effect done in Photoshop (or whatever) afterwards - so you can't get exactly this effect.
Nevertheless this should work and look pretty much the same, if not better.

Cute download, btw. The Twilight reference made me laugh.

I went to download the YaySparklies that you recommended. Thank you for your reply :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:38 AM
My favourite bit in twilight...
^_^

Thank you so much !
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:32 PM
Too bad you probably couldn't rig it so that the sparkles from the good witch float around vampires too. That would be the ultimate in LOL!Sparklepire. But otherwise... I was waiting for someone to do this. I'm surprised it took so long!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:23 PM
As Twilight fans collectively cream themselves. |D
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 8:39 AM
Default Just Sparkle???
Quote: Originally posted by HectorRashbaum
Aha! It is. Thank you!

i have a cool vampire skin already downloaded, so is there any way you could add on just the sparkle, without the skin?

I am an angry cat. I am taking art therapy classes.
Page 1 of 2