Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Hall

by stoffelsim Posted 10th Mar 2009 at 4:24 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:44 PM by stoffelsim

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 6:01 AM
Great Job! Absolut geil!
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 6:45 AM
OMG I LOVE IT!!!But One Thing Can You Post A Picture Of Where It Goes?

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 7:05 AM
Awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 7:40 AM
Thanks for your nice comments.
@TaylorGuy: It's located right beneath the Bouleau Boulevard 12 / with the middle at the beginning of the Rue Sainte-Marie.
This is my biggest lot so far, so be aware of a longer loading time for this.
My computer is not the best and so it slowed down while playtesting.
But anyway it's a good neighborhood deco ;-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 7:47 AM
Your work is fine! I play this city with pleasure! In it the theatre is very necessary! How you think?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 8:28 AM
I almost never download buildings, because I enjoy making them myself. Your city hall is so lovely, though, that I'm downloading it to decorate my neighborhoods. Thanks for sharing it with us!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 10:13 AM
Amazing lot ! Thank you for sharing
Alchemist
#9 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 11:42 AM
I'm following with high interest how your neighborhood is evolving I like most of your houses and communty lots, very well done and with realistic look. Not the right production for a sci-fi fan LOL however it's always a pleasure for me having a look of your houses, so rich of lovely details. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 5:41 PM
Can't wait for downloads to come online again. This lot is absolutely HUGE !!! I really like the look and it would fit perfectly with my neighborhood. Many thanks for this great creation again !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:09 PM
what an amazing Job.. thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 7:41 PM
I've uploaded all my houses again now, as nearly all of them were missing due to the crash- I'm so glad that I've saved all the rar's of my downloads...
New pics of the hood will be made with my next upload, hopefully soon as I don't have much time to play these weeks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 10:16 PM
Absolutely fantastic job on this - I love the roof! I can't wait to put it in the hood! Thanks so very much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:30 PM
It made my game crash.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 9:40 PM
Oh my holy freak, Stoffel, you HAVE to stop being so awesome or I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I'm looking through your lots at the moment, and they are absolutely phenominal, you are extremely talented! Now stop being so awesome or I'll have to throw water balloons at you! Grrr!

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:35 PM
looks so cool. im going to make a whole neighborhood in honor of stoffelsim
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 10:53 PM
Nice Start for my self supporting neighborhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:42 PM
You should upload you Desiderata Valley with all the lots. They're great! You are great! Nice job :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 6:46 PM
Wow, thet's great! Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:25 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 8:35 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 9:51 AM
Thanks so much I've d/l many of your lots. Awesome and beautiful. Plus no CCs :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:46 AM
Wow this is magnificent, awesome work!!! I've just downloaded, keep my fingers crossed it'll work fine in my hood. Thanks!