Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

57 Boxers (FIXED!)

by Plum Posted 16th Mar 2009 at 7:42 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:49 AM by Plum : fixed filenames

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:56 PM
WOw, very nice! :D

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
Thank you so much, Plum! Have you decided to do adult females yet? ::hint hint nudge nudge:: =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM
These look nice. I can't wait to see them in-game.

And thanks SO much for labeling your files!!!! I wish everyone could be more like you! =)

Procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:38 PM
Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind if I convert them to swimwear. They'd be perfect!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 12:51 AM
Wow 57' varieties!

Is this a Heinz product

:D

Anyway, great work!

Thank you

Best regards: Ysabella von Sfîntu # --'---,----'----,---'----{@
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
Wow, so much variety. These are great, thank you so much. Would you consider doing them for teens too, please?

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:34 AM
Cool! Now my men don't all have to wear the same undies.

Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
Thank you for all your thank yous; they bring me joy. :}~
Quote: Originally posted by TabbyBann0523
Thank you so much, Plum! Have you decided to do adult females yet? ::hint hint nudge nudge:: =)

I was actually probably going to do AF swimwear next. I have a ton of AF undies (thanks to HP and bruno, mostly) but not much swimwear.
Quote: Originally posted by BloodRaven_1564
Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind if I convert them to swimwear. They'd be perfect!

Go right ahead.
Quote: Originally posted by Ŧoxication
Wow, so much variety. These are great, thank you so much. Would you consider doing them for teens too, please?

I'd actually prefer to move onto something new, as I get bored easily; I barely even finished these ones by the end. But if anyone else would like to convert them and share them I'd love to have them in my game too.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:01 AM
these are really good :D
I love variety <3
Mad Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:33 AM
Great idea and beautiful set ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:23 PM
First: Thank you soo much! I love (almost) all of them, and they will surely be used and abused a lot in my game!
Second: There seems to be a problem with the labeling, though... Most of the time, the filename doesn't match the texture that's in it... IYSWIM? Maybe you could upload them again with the correct filenames? (Or, if you cannot stand to look at them anymore, I could do this, doesn't take too long, after all...) I already sorted out the ones I do not want to have in my game, but many downloaders would probably love to be able to delete the right ones...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 3:28 PM
I love these, all silky looking for my adult males. I usually get tired of the same boxers and undies that are a little too, 'maxisy'. Thanks so much for uploading!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sphinx287
First: Thank you soo much! I love (almost) all of them, and they will surely be used and abused a lot in my game!
Second: There seems to be a problem with the labeling, though... Most of the time, the filename doesn't match the texture that's in it... IYSWIM? Maybe you could upload them again with the correct filenames? (Or, if you cannot stand to look at them anymore, I could do this, doesn't take too long, after all...) I already sorted out the ones I do not want to have in my game, but many downloaders would probably love to be able to delete the right ones...

Dammit, I was really careful this time! That's the problem with mass-producing things, I guess. Did you notice if the labels are just like off by one or are they all mixed up?
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:51 AM
Thank you very much. My sim guys will be so much happier now, so will my sim gals
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:08 PM
You're welcome.
[You totally made my day! *doing the happy dance now *]
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:44 PM
Thanks so much! Now my guys don't all have to have the same undies anymore. XD
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sphinx287
You're welcome.
[You totally made my day! *doing the happy dance now *]

Well then days have been made all around. Woo!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 9:31 AM
Hope you don't mind me asking, but what mesh did you use for these? I made some default boxers from them and the inside of the legs looks all odd and fleshy... Was it a shorter swim short mesh or something? It was literally my second attempt ever at defaults, so I expect it's entirely my fault (I'm slowly getting the hang of SimPE... Very, very slowly).

Thanks for the big lot of 'em, by the way. They are great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 7:58 PM
Like it says in one of the pictures, it uses Maxis's original swim mesh. If there's a particular file you think I might have accidentally used, if you give me the filename I'll be happy to check and see if it snuck into my game.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:16 AM
No, that's pretty much what I suspected - me being unobservant and doing the wrong thing! Thanks for letting me know, as I can now fix my erroneous defaults. Thanks so much for your patience and the lovely boxers, Plum!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:29 AM
Do these work for Young Adult Males too? They look great anyway! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 2:04 AM
Thank you so much! The non-custom undies for males are just...yeah. Awful. So I'm so happy to find these! Love em!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:13 PM
oh, thank you so much for these. there are so few male undies in the sim world, and these are just lovely.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:11 PM
You are made of love and win! Love and Win! *_*

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Page 1 of 3