Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More children drawings for your walls

by acatiera Posted 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:52 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:16 PM
These are soooo cute!
Space Pony
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:22 PM
I just got Free Time and when I found out the kids' drawings don't work like the easel paintings I was sad Thanks so much for these and your other set too!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:23 PM
This is a really good idea! How many kids really draw "wadefall" anyways?
Inventor
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:16 PM
Aww these are really cute. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:02 PM
Thanks so much,
I was going to ask for more of these but now I don't have to!

I wouldn't say no to a few more though,

Thank you!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:23 AM
Thanks a bunch for making toddler scribbles! Everything I need for now is complete!
.... But everyone knows that in a week or so, I'm gonna be on another downloading spree.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:00 AM
Thank you very much! Drawings are really nice and the variety of them makes game more interesting;D
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:47 PM
Thanks so much for sharing. Makes my kids rooms realistic.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:25 PM
Fantastic, thanks for doing some more! They look so good ingame - Jill Smith of Strangetown has them in her room in my game :-)

Oh my god, look at what the bat's dragged in!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:55 PM
very cute! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM
I love the dinosaur!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 3:44 PM
can the children draw theses pictures you have made? just like the easel? that would be a great mod
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#14 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 7:52 PM
Acatiera - these are great - you don't happen to have the layered photoshop files do you? I have an idea for a drawing mod you see.....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:17 PM
This is just supercute - thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:53 AM
Very cute and realistic!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 4:36 PM
These are so precious! thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 6:58 PM
I was a neopets fanatic for the longest time, so it was awesome to see the pic with the baby uni and rainbow! I love it! And such a cute idea, thank you =)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:23 PM
Do I spy a baby Uni? Hehe I think that a baby xweetok would have been cuter though! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:46 AM
Thanks! Love the uni. =P
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:35 PM
How do u create the tape looking things on the edge of the paintings? And how do you get it so around the tape is like transparent? I doubt if u no wat im on able but still lol oh well!

Great pictures! Thanks they look amazing!

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 3:06 AM
Aww these are the cutest!! Is there anyway you can make the kids draw these though? Like some kind of mod to put in the table for more options for them to draw?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th May 2009 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beckstermanutd
How do u create the tape looking things on the edge of the paintings? And how do you get it so around the tape is like transparent? I doubt if u no wat im on able but still lol oh well!

The tape is on the original maxis picture i recolored, so not much of a trick in that

Quote: Originally posted by CarrieUFan94
Aww these are the cutest!! Is there anyway you can make the kids draw these though? Like some kind of mod to put in the table for more options for them to draw?

Well, i havnt tried to do something like that before.. I guess i could give it a try tho, but if someone knows how that is actually done, feel free to play with my pics

You know you wanna
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:00 PM
Aw these are so cute! I'm dling this.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:35 AM
ha ha ha this is super and cute *gold star for you * thanks im D/L now
Page 1 of 2