Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EmoBoy Stripes - Myos Recolor

by SaydeSim Posted 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:52 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 7:35 PM by SaydeSim

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:39 AM
awesome like ur recolors! ^.^
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:51 PM
More awesome recolors. My download folder is filling up with your recolors. I love them too much. In a minute I'll have no more preppy Sims, nothing but emo/scene/goth Sims. Which is just fine with me, of course. :lovestruc

I think I'm going to use this for my Frankie Sim. He needs a new hairstyle.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
More awesome recolors. My download folder is filling up with your recolors. I love them too much. In a minute I'll have no more preppy Sims, nothing but emo/scene/goth Sims. Which is just fine with me, of course. :lovestruc

I think I'm going to use this for my Frankie Sim. He needs a new hairstyle.

You know that's kinda odd, because the model I used to display the recolors is Frank from MCR by cobweb X3... I find that funny. ^-^

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:36 PM
I love it! I've wanted more emo boy sims, but they were hairless until now!
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:38 AM
I got my Frankie Sim from sourgrrl. I have to check out the band members from cobweb.
I had all of them from another member but uninstalled and forgot to move my downloads folder, so lost all of the original members I had. Made me cry, seriously. Especially since my Gerard was so good, it was scary. I even had the outfits from Welcome to the Black Parade, Ghost of You, and Helena.

But the hair will look awesome on my Frankie Sim and on a few of my other Sims. I need a Mikey Sim again. If only I could find a Lyn-Z Sim, I'd be set.

Planning on doing any more female recolors soon?

(Avatar made by Me)
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:57 AM Last edited by SaydeSim : 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:02 AM.
Yeah, but I decided I'd do some guy ones because I always do girls.... I've got a couple of requests to fill... I don't really like Lyn-Z, for obvious reasons X3 No offence if you like her er whatever.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:16 AM
No, don't really actually like her or anything, though I do like MSI somewhat. I just want to put her with my Gerard Sim for when I'm feeling, uh, realistic. Which isn't very often. I'm guilty of putting him with my selfsim.

Ah, well, the guy recolors are definitely needed. Not many good male hairs out there and, if there are, there are no streaks or highlights. I wish I could do good recolors. I'd recolor these two hairstyles from the sims 2 store. I use those for a lot of my male Sims, but they don't come in enough colors.

(Avatar made by Me)
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:21 PM
No, don't really actually like her or anything, though I do like MSI somewhat. I just want to put her with my Gerard Sim for when I'm feeling, uh, realistic. Which isn't very often. I'm guilty of putting him with my selfsim.

Ah, well, the guy recolors are definitely needed. Not many good male hairs out there and, if there are, there are no streaks or highlights. I wish I could do good recolors. I'd recolor these two hairstyles from the sims 2 store. I use those for a lot of my male Sims, but they don't come in enough colors.

I always make Gerard etheir a single father or marrried to Frank. I don't put him with my simself, because... 1 that's a little weird, and 2 If I had gerard in real life, I'd be like a dog who caught a car... wtf do I do with it? Anyways, I use the TS2site rarely, mostly to get stuff I couldn't find on here [Paysite Recolors mostly] <<I'm a coke addict... seriously, this is my 9th coca-cola today..

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Inventor
#10 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
I always make Gerard etheir a single father or marrried to Frank. I don't put him with my simself, because... 1 that's a little weird, and 2 If I had gerard in real life, I'd be like a dog who caught a car... wtf do I do with it? Anyways, I use the TS2site rarely, mostly to get stuff I couldn't find on here [Paysite Recolors mostly] <<I'm a coke addict... seriously, this is my 9th coca-cola today..

You do that, too? I never find anyone who actually puts their Gerard with Frankie. I don't know, it's just natural. Never had him be a single father, though. Might do that one day. Well, my simself would know what to do with him, just like I would in real life, but that's another topic all together.
Yeah, I only use that little store for hairstyles or clothing that I can't find anywhere else, but usually I can so I don't use it often. When I saw those two hairstyles, I had to get them. I will figure out how to recolor (recolor well, that is) and do more colors. Yum, coke. Now I want some coke and don't have any. I don't think I've ever had 9 coca-colas in one day, though. I'd have a sugar rush or something.

(Avatar made by Me)
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:38 AM
Gorgeous recolours ! Thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:44 PM
I marry Frankie to Gee as well. I never marry Mikey... he is my sweetheart... I need to get the hack for teen sims dating adult sims. An Alicia sims would be awesome because then my self sim could date both. Lol. But there's no good hairstyle that matches Mikey's new one no one ever cares about him but me!!!

But this hair is really cute, I might use it for him but it wouldn't be the same...

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Inventor
#13 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xdEaDbLoOdx
I marry Frankie to Gee as well. I never marry Mikey... he is my sweetheart... I need to get the hack for teen sims dating adult sims. An Alicia sims would be awesome because then my self sim could date both. Lol. But there's no good hairstyle that matches Mikey's new one no one ever cares about him but me!!!

But this hair is really cute, I might use it for him but it wouldn't be the same...

Cool.
I care about Mikey, but would never have my selfsim with him. He feels too much like a brother to me, so it would be really awkward to have my selfsim with him.

(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
Cool.
I care about Mikey, but would never have my selfsim with him. He feels too much like a brother to me, so it would be really awkward to have my selfsim with him.

Lots of people say that. He could be like anyone's little brother (but not mine), didn't Gee say that? Well, Mikey is so shy, and sweeter than Skittles...

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Inventor
#15 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xdEaDbLoOdx
Lots of people say that. He could be like anyone's little brother (but not mine), didn't Gee say that? Well, Mikey is so shy, and sweeter than Skittles...

You are right, Gerard did say that, but I don't remember when.
Mikey is sweeter than skittles and cuter than a pink skull... or something maybe not as morbid.

(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 1:15 AM
Thanks for the hairstyles!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:12 AM
Just wanted to say FUCK YEAH. THANKS A TON. I've always desired a recolor of this hair, because I love the mesh lots but the black was never dark enough. But this fixes it! So THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th May 2009 at 2:01 AM
thhxx i like it allot (:
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2009 at 3:42 AM
hey just a little constructive critism (i think thats how you spell it lol i have CSWS*) I like this but i like your others better cuz they look more natural ( i mean it like fades in) this one looks a little chunky.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:07 PM
Sweet! That blue streak one looks like adam lambert's hair!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:21 AM
MM, its nice.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 2:43 PM
Finally a really good hairstyle for emosims It looks like my hair. Thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 8:09 AM
If you could make that for TS3, I would love you -FOR-EVER-!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:08 PM
thats how id do my hair lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:22 AM
i downloaded this and only got the black recolor not the other striped ones. just thought you should know.. =/

live. love. rent.
Page 1 of 2