Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diamond Village - Lux Villa "Water-Lilies Home"

by Alisar Posted 24th Mar 2009 at 6:03 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2009 at 12:28 PM by Alisar

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:16 AM
Alisar, I really like your landscape on this house "Beautiful" On a whole I like this house, thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:37 AM
Great house, but you need to change a couple things! First off, the mailbox is in a place that makes it impossible for you to pull into the driveway. I found out too late, so now I have to move my family out and then back in again! Second of all, you left a couple dishes in the dining room after playtesting. But overall, great house!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:42 AM
Simonut, you're welcome

DracoHarry (next Harry Potter movie arriving soon ) really? what do you mean by pull into the driveway? I did not notice anything strange but I fear I did not test the driveway! and did not put back the mailbox? checking thank you

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:55 AM
This lot makes me dream, and so will my sims ! Charming and gorgeous ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Alchemist
#6 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:44 PM
Ali, what a luxurious place for the damned little sims, do they deserve such a terrific house? Well, I guess that at least one family may be promoted and moved into it, I can't resist to have a tour; the garden looks gorgeous and I just wish to stop by the pond and relax
Great work also with the roofs and pics, brava
(that's what you were working on instead of fixing Poppea's Bath )
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:23 PM
Tranquil and picturesque -- I especially love the landscaping with its pond and abundance of water lilies and reeds Very Monet inspired.

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:34 PM
This is the most beautiful house i've seen for the sims 2, if it were real i'd live there xD great work, thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:33 AM
well, it looks like you moved the mailbox forward a unit on the grid, so althought it doesn't really look like it, it's technically IN the road so cars can't get past it!
Inventor
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:01 AM
It's simply beautiful! THANKS!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:18 PM Last edited by Alisar : 26th Mar 2009 at 12:29 PM.
hey! all of you! thank you for your comments!

dracoharry - thank you again for your message - I attach the updated lot

lamamma actually I built this lot one year ago, more or less when I started Poppaea's Baths - I did not play tested so I did not upload it, as Poppaea with her lot and her stuff catched me completely I hope HighRollers Project will be published soon

Vind1care ciao! so you're still around here! wonderful! thank you for the comments! I can't imagine a house without a garden, even if I live in a flat with a little garden I miss my previous 'gardened house' (but no ponds )

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 8:07 PM
wish this was my home very pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:14 AM
thanks