Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phố cổ H� Nội - Hanoi Old Quarters No.1

by Pathetique Posted 27th Mar 2009 at 6:19 PM - Updated 28th May 2018 at 9:35 PM by Pathetique

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 6:56 PM
without cc would be great! i like it =) thx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 9:16 PM
It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it and your thoughts about it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 1:33 AM
Wow! this is beautiful! thanks!

talt
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:38 AM
O my Lord, this is amazing. Still, you have not yet captured anything special about Hanoi. What a shame that in Sims 2 you do not have too many tools and options to create realistic constructions. But you did the best anyone could ever do, so I say it is a success after all.

Die like you should, but live as you could.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 8:37 AM
I am happy to see you back on MTS my friend, and soooo pleased that you posted your Hanoi my love project

This lot is a total pleasure for my eyes ! Gorgeous and so beautifully done...

Congratulations for the fully diserved little golden star and thank you so much for sharing.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 10:44 AM
This charming house is going straight to my favorites. Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:09 PM
The detail is wonderful! You put a lot of thought into it and well deserve the Pick.

Thank You for giving us such a beauty!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:54 PM
I absolutely love the house & the way you decorated it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 5:53 PM
O what a lovely home Thank you very very much.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:41 AM
looks realy cool
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:36 PM
wow a-mazing!
stupid question:
I have free time and BV, but not installed on my computer, if I download this anyway, will it be screwed up?
thank you so much, this is an awesome house!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:37 AM
I usually don't comment but, I love this. Usually I go right to clicking on huge lots but looking at this, I have to find smaller ones too. It's very nice!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:44 PM
thanks for letting me kno about the EP problem I was having Pathetique, I just installed both of them and will be clicking the downloads button in.... about a minute.
Sorry to bother you, but will you be making any more houses like this one? they are so beautiful and you do an amazing job.
thanks again.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:08 PM
This house is looks so cute a cozy I LOVE IT! lol
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
Haha, hey, my father is born and raised in Saigon, he said the houses/buildings were never this beautiful!!! This looks more like something you would see in Japan or even a Westernized Chinatown/Little Saigon!!!

Very beautiful, nonetheless. Thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:54 AM
Default Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by intothestars
Haha, hey, my father is born and raised in Saigon, he said the houses/buildings were never this beautiful!!! This looks more like something you would see in Japan or even a Westernized Chinatown/Little Saigon!!!

Very beautiful, nonetheless. Thanks for this.

I highly appreciate for your criticism, this is exactly what I need. What makes Hanoi different from China, Saigon or Japan is its French influence in art and architecture and its very distintive colours : Grey, Yellow and green. Unfortunately I haven't got any wall-covering to truly fit Hanoi
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetique
I highly appreciate for your criticism, this is exactly what I need. What makes Hanoi different from China, Saigon or Japan is its French influence in art and architecture and its very distintive colours : Grey, Yellow and green. Unfortunately I haven't got any wall-covering to truly fit Hanoi

Well, when Saigon had their government buildings, it still looked inspired by French... and some famous schools and the like.

You should go make one, then. Mesh it and put it up for grabs!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 4:35 PM
But I think Saigon looks newer and more lively than Hanoi, there's something very melancholic in Hanoi. I'll build more , as soon as possible !
Instructor
#20 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetique
But I think Saigon looks newer and more lively than Hanoi, there's something very melancholic in Hanoi. I'll build more , as soon as possible !

Quickly, make us a Vietnamese theater!

I feel bad though because I wanted your creations, but all are broken except for this one and the 1x1 white starter.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 3:34 PM
Amazing creation! I just love the layout of this lot. Thanks more than a bunch for sharing this.

I'm gonna pixelate the world! The WORLD I tell you!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 7:02 PM
very decent style, lovely!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 4:41 PM
Mem Gamevn Đây
yeah
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th May 2013 at 4:40 PM
thank you for the great building
it's nice to see a vietnamese creation in a national-wide sims site like this :3
-----
Cảm ơn vì tòa nhà này
Thật tuyệt khi thấy có sản phẩm của người VN mình trên trang web sims toàn cầu này đó
Ngưỡng mộ bạn quá :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:21 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2