Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 2:03 AM
Lewjen, you mean the guy in the sim movie when the game starts?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 6:17 AM
Haha there's so many stories here and it's funny when you read them but when something this annoying happens it's freaking irritating.
I usually make families full of females (fun to dress up), so I decided I'd make a single father and a male child. The dad is knowledge aspiration so I bought a telescope, and the boy, I'm not sure really what he was doing, He was on his computer I think. The dad was looking through the telescope, and I got really excited because there was a UFO and he got abducted. Well..

He actually STAYED abducted for quite some time.. maybe not that long but long enough for the child services to come knocking at my sim's door in the middle of the night and take the kid away.

Glitch I think?

Bugger.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Typical
#28 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:04 PM
Haha steamed pepsi that's a good one.
Miss Simpleton, yes I mean that but if you have a pleasure aspiration they put a lampshade on their head.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
Haha there's so many stories here and it's funny when you read them but when something this annoying happens it's freaking irritating.
I usually make families full of females (fun to dress up), so I decided I'd make a single father and a male child. The dad is knowledge aspiration so I bought a telescope, and the boy, I'm not sure really what he was doing, He was on his computer I think. The dad was looking through the telescope, and I got really excited because there was a UFO and he got abducted. Well..

He actually STAYED abducted for quite some time.. maybe not that long but long enough for the child services to come knocking at my sim's door in the middle of the night and take the kid away.

Glitch I think?

Bugger.

So unfair, right? I think it is a glitch though.

Lewjen- If I could get a screenshot Ill try to make one. But not that guy in the beginning of the game with the big face. Hes but ugly

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pa919
another thing i hate about it is if your sim is hungry or needs a widdle they would walk to the fridge or toilet then wave there arms like to say "i know im right here but im going too stop just too make you annoyed"

It sounds like you need Less Whiny and Don't Wave At Me from More Awesome Than You! Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Typical
#31 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:03 PM
I was thinking maybe something like this (I opologise for quality, best I could find).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
I was thinking maybe something like this (I opologise for quality, best I could find).

Alrighty I will try and get one unless someone can find one faster. I suck at follow up. And if anyone wants to suggest something else we can put it up for a vote.

Abraham Lincoln
Typical
#33 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 6:08 PM
Come on *waits for another sudgestion* I want a vote!!! By the way Miss Simpleton how come your name is orange now-do you have an upload?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:02 AM Last edited by Miss Simpleton : 25th Apr 2009 at 3:26 AM.
Come on *waits for another sudgestion* I want a vote!!! By the way Miss Simpleton how come your name is orange now-do you have an upload?

Why Yeeees. So glad you asked. I have created some breathtakingly awesome floor decor called rugs.

okay here's my suggestion for an avatar- You know how they sit on the floor and cry? Well a shot of that and then someone standing over them hugging a potato sack baby. Only alter it in photo shop so hes hitting them over the head with the sack.

I put this one just for now so it wont be blank
Screenshots

Abraham Lincoln
Typical
#35 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:07 AM
I can't do it, no photoshop for me. Plus if I go it I've only got experience with mspaint (That's the one that came with my copmuter).
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st May 2009 at 8:25 AM
Seriously, my game has had so many bad parents in it, that's how I came up with the thread idea of, screaming babies what do you do with them? Plus it links in with paranoid (also mad) sims just deleting their babies.

... When I have toddlers around I generally use that reward aspiration thing that raises all the motives (except for the last one that I forgot the name). Otherwise, they'd all be gone. Meh.
Typical
#37 Old 1st May 2009 at 5:01 PM
Dian - Dead sis rule!!! If they can't fight for them selves let them DIE!!!
Instructor
#38 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:42 PM
Miss Simpleton (If i spelled it wrong, srry. 2 lazy to scroll down ) I could try to take a pic of the hypno wheel from the thrarapist. Or a dying sim.....We have very evil minds, dont we?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th May 2009 at 5:57 AM
Sure cavecat. Give it a go.

Abraham Lincoln
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 8th May 2009 at 3:01 AM
This couple got married and went on their honeymoon. She came back and he didnt. Next thing you know, he's in a community lot trying to flirt with people.. The new wife shows up and doesnt even mind!! She so deserves it.
The lot shows him as a resident but he's just not there. Should I kill him and pretend he had an accident on his honeymoon. Or make believe he married her for laughs and doesnt really live there. Decisions Decisions

Abraham Lincoln
Instructor
#41 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Simpleton
Sure cavecat. Give it a go.

I couldn't get a good shot of the hypno wheel, but i got professor von ball!
Screenshots
Scholar
#42 Old 30th May 2009 at 11:27 PM
Whaaa...?
The one thing that made mad about the sims was,
My guy sim was falling in love with my other guy sim (very common in my game) and apparently He was gay but the other wasn't. The gay one kept getting the want 'Kiss Andrew' and whenever I tried to fulfill it, the striaght one kept rejecting him and eventually the gay one had aspiration failiure and wouldn't stop "Laffing insanely" and getting the therapist.

Oh and btw, the way I remember how to spell therapist is "THE-RAPIST"

Mehehehehe

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Banned
#43 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
Whaaa...?
The one thing that made mad about the sims was,
My guy sim was falling in love with my other guy sim (very common in my game) and apparently He was gay but the other wasn't. The gay one kept getting the want 'Kiss Andrew' and whenever I tried to fulfill it, the striaght one kept rejecting him and eventually the gay one had aspiration failiure and wouldn't stop "Laffing insanely" and getting the therapist.

Oh and btw, the way I remember how to spell therapist is "THE-RAPIST"

Mehehehehe

O_o

THE-RAPIST
THERAPIST

I never thought of it that way before.

One time this stupid landlord had no trash can inside the building (like a garbage chute you know??) and he wouldn't just go outside and put it in the trash out there, so he kept picking it up, putting it down, waving his arms in the air, repeat process.

So finally I had to have my Sim who was living in the apartment to open her doors, and let the dumb landlord in, but then what happened was all the OTHER neighbors came in right now, and what they did was they CAME IN AND STARTED WATCHING HER TV. She couldn't get them out till much later. (She had to 'shoo' them all and they got mad. No burning poo though.)
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:34 AM
So pretty much I have a family with two of the TEENS (not small kids) apparently hate flowers they always go outside and stomp on them it makes me so mad! they also do it at my other Sims houses!! DX the same two also knock over my trash can for no reason! but they always clean it up right away xD

Mah Signature is hungry.
I'd watch your signature.
It looks nummy.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:35 PM
I play TS3 (I lost most of my TS2 discs and then my computer died. D: So no TS2 for now).

So, last night, I had an hour left to Sim if I wanted to watch my favorite TV show and get to bed at any reasonable hour. I'm making a world, so I decide to edit-in-game and make some peasant hovels for my remaining hour. I click on the button.

One hour and almost a chapter of a random history book that happened to be sitting nearby later, it FINALLY loads the town (took half an hour to even start to open the game...). I just plain give up on getting to bed on time and my lovely perfect little schedule-thing has been murdered. @_+

(Seriously. An hour. Why? I'm gonna try deleting the caches today, but even if they were glitching like /mad/... FFS...)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 7:31 AM
That happened when I first got the Sims2. It took so long to load. By the time I got into a household, it was already past dinnertime.(I started half an hour before) It still is kinda slow, and sometimes the screensaver starts up, which it shouldn't. But I'm used to it. That sounds pretty bad though. I hope your computer starts behaving again like a good computer.

Three equals four.

Page 2 of 2