Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shapely Legs, A little more "Buff" Adult Female

by Spyda Posted 3rd Apr 2009 at 8:38 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:29 AM
I first thought that this wasn't really necessary, and then I saw the pics. It really does make a difference, though very subtly.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:35 AM
Congratulations ! Your mesh is a thousand time nicer that the original body shape ! Truly more realistic too ! WOW ! I love it ! That's the best idea I have ever seen ! Thanks a bunch for having done this and decided to share it with us
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:08 PM
Yay! Pretty thighs!

-Zenka
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 12:18 AM
I've often thought the same thing about the maxis form.....you did a good job with the legs, and baby looks good with some back! LOL
Don't stop now, mmmmmkay? You're on to something pretty cool!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:24 AM
These look a lot more realistic than the Maxis meshes! Our sim women can be a little healthier-looking!

Siggy
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM
Oh, this is great! I love it, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:53 PM
Great idea, I've always thought the Maxis form was way too skinny.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 5:15 PM
I've been wanting to do this myself! Thank you for doing it for me! Will look so much better!

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 5:28 AM
Thank you! I hate anorexic Sims and unfortunately some of the sites with the best fashions have ghastly looking bodies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:18 PM
Well i be glad someone likes it! .. im going to try asking a few modders for a little help, i was going to make some other outfits and a showerproof skintone, but the tutorials are so old and i dont know enough about the updated programs to follow them off the older tut's. Hopefully ill get back soon with some more stuff.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:12 AM
this is great, would it be possible to make this a default replacement for the thin state? I don't think it would be, but i still thought i should ask!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 8:48 PM
should have a arms\legs\torso fitness\obecity slider mod so its like counsole you can change face AND body.but none can even TRY! IDK which of 3 buttons post to pick D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:36 AM
How do you do that I need help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:48 AM
Thanks You!