Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Comfy Carpet Collection Part 2- Bolder and Brighter!

by Purplepaws Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 4:45 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2010 at 3:37 AM by Purplepaws

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 5:02 PM
Omg thankyou so much!! These are beautiful and so detailed I needed them so badly!! THANKYOU! I love them!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 5:06 PM
Hooray more carpets! I love these! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM
thank you for this great set!
#5 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:57 PM
Hey, these are very nice, just one question. Are you able to use your home crafter plus(including all your downloads and expansions), because I can't use it, only with The base game with no CC! Do you know whats going on? (Maybe I should use the help forum)...

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Inventor
#6 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:57 PM
OMG it drives me insane not to have just the right color! Thank You! I have both your sets!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 9:13 PM
YUS! I tend to use your carpets in most of of the lots I build (which then do nothing more then make my hood pretty, lol) and then would be sad if I couldn't find one to match, as yours are so PRETTY. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 9:52 PM
Very beautiful, thank you for your work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
Hey, these are very nice, just one question. Are you able to use your home crafter plus(including all your downloads and expansions), because I can't use it, only with The base game with no CC! Do you know whats going on? (Maybe I should use the help forum)...

I've had no problems with Homecrafter Plus, and I have all the expansions and an obscene amount of downloads. Sorry I can't offer any help.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 2:57 AM
I lovelovelove good, well-made carpets!!

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 3:44 AM
Fabu! I fell in love with the first set and have used it nearly exclusively for all new construction and renovations. Can't wait to show this new set to all my little Sims!

Angelica DeVil
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:21 PM
Really nice thank you Also, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what EP does the mirror in the 2nd picture come with?
Thanks!

Do you trip on love?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:51 PM
Gorgeous colours! I love using carpets in my houses.

Thank you so much for sharing these!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mona-mona
Really nice thank you Also, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what EP does the mirror in the 2nd picture come with?
Thanks!

That's actually a mirrored closet which comes with Apartment Life.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 2:29 AM
Great detail & colors! Thank you so very much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
These colors fill in some gaps in my collection very nicely! Thanks.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:45 PM
I use these carpets often. I love them.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 9:49 AM
These are lovely, but may I ask where you got the included room decorations/clutter?
The slippers, washing hamper, laptop and shelving?

Thankyou!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by euphoriapoppies
These are lovely, but may I ask where you got the included room decorations/clutter?
The slippers, washing hamper, laptop and shelving?

Thankyou!

It's been a little while since I've played TS2, but if I remember correctly, the slippers came from Retail Sims, the hamper from Mango Sims, the laptop (or at least the recolor) is on this site, and the shelves came with Apartment Life.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:59 PM
Thanks purplepaws!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 12:21 AM
Thank you! My sims can never have enough floors, but comfy carpets are even better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:01 PM
thanks