Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Activity Table Recolors

by faerie7queen Posted 10th Apr 2009 at 4:39 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2009 at 3:29 PM by faerie7queen : *ETA: Bug Found, working on it*

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:47 PM
OMG! I love these. I always hated just having the orange one!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:56 PM
Thank you very much. I love the variety!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:00 PM
thanks for these recolours. always just orange was boring.
can you maybe also do a wooden recolour without dots on the surface? that would be great...
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:28 PM
Thank you! I HATE the Maxis color and now I never have to use it again!! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
can you maybe also do a wooden recolour without dots on the surface? that would be great...

This sounds like what you're looking for - http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=314584
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:36 PM
I've waited for something like this for ages. Orange doesn't fit too well in most of my nurseries. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro

I'm glad you like them. I did also make some wooden ones. I'll be putting them up soon. I need to check the TOS for the object. But keep an Eye out!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:08 PM
These are so cute!! I never liked the only option they gave you.
Instructor
#10 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:47 PM
nice recolors

tho odd i couldve swore numeror said recolors wouldnt work on this object since it always reverts back to orange when cleaned up

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
nice recolors

tho odd i couldve swore numeror said recolors wouldnt work on this object since it always reverts back to orange when cleaned up

Recolors wont work. This is a clone of the original object, to create a NEW object. Thats why each color is a different table.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:33 PM
THANKS!! This is my favorite toddler/kid toy and now it's PRETTY too!!

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:38 AM
Nice! Since I got Freetime, just about every family I go into who currently has toddlers or children gets one of these. It's great to let toddlers bond something they hadn't been able to do before Freetime. It will be great to pick what color I want. Thanks for making this.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:52 AM
Can't wait to try this out! The original orange was so horrid!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 4:52 AM
This is awesomesauce! Thank You so much :D

-Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 11:14 AM
These recolours are the best thing I have ever downloaded for my sim chitlins. That orange one got very old very quickly, so thank you x a million!

Oh my god, look at what the bat's dragged in!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:30 PM
awesome work :0) was looking for re-colours ty sooooo much
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 11:17 PM
Where did you get the girl's hair? I love it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luckyduckhula
Where did you get the girl's hair? I love it

I think that one is a Raon hair. ***
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM
These are very nice!!! Thanks.... Love it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 11:38 PM
Thank you! We need more items for those cute little toddlers!
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:42 AM
I love your activity tables...only Maxis would make such a bright orange, ugly one for kids. I've been using the blue with a toddler, and it seems to be having a few problems. It works the first time after the toddle draws a picture, but later, usually after using the blocks, the table doesn't work correctly when the toddler tries to draw another picture. The toddler goes back and forth between the colors and the paper which is different than when a child usually uses the activity table, and a drawn picture never appears. I've just been replacing it when when this happens, and then it works fine again. But the same problem appears later. Sorry to report a problem because I love the recolors. I haven't tried out the other ones...just he blue one with a toddler.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CyndiOCCA
I love your activity tables...only Maxis would make such a bright orange, ugly one for kids. I've been using the blue with a toddler, and it seems to be having a few problems. It works the first time after the toddle draws a picture, but later, usually after using the blocks, the table doesn't work correctly when the toddler tries to draw another picture. The toddler goes back and forth between the colors and the paper which is different than when a child usually uses the activity table, and a drawn picture never appears. I've just been replacing it when when this happens, and then it works fine again. But the same problem appears later. Sorry to report a problem because I love the recolors. I haven't tried out the other ones...just he blue one with a toddler.

Hmm thats odd. I'll check it out today. Thanks for the feedback!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by faerie7queen
Hmm thats odd. I'll check it out today. Thanks for the feedback!

I was wondering if you had time to check out the recolored activity tables. I tried mine out again, and still had problem with the recolored ones as I described above. When you tried them out, did they work for you. Sometimes it takes a while for a problem to show up, as the toddle can draw for a while at the table and only after using the blocks is unable to. With the Maxis orange table, this problem does not happen in my game.

I have a lot of CC, so I'm wondering if it's the recolored activities tables that is giving me this problem or one of my other downloads is interfering with the tables working properly.

When you have time to check them out, please let me know. I would appreciate knowing if it's just my game or a problem with the tables themselves.

I really like them and want to use them in my game. I've been hoping that someone could recolor that ugly orange one and was really happy to find your recolors. Anyway, let me know if there is a problem with the tables with a toddler using them, ok?

Thanks,

Cyndi
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:28 PM
thanks! i was realllly getting sick of the Maxis colored ones..
Page 1 of 2